Free agent DeAngelo Williams says he wouldn't play for four teams
Free agent running back DeAngelo Williams listed four teams he would not play for in 2017.
In an appearance on Adam Schefter's Know Them From Adam podcast Wednesday, Williams said that he would not play for the Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns or Jacksonville Jaguars. For the Panthers, it has everything to do with the conditions of Williams' exit from the team. A fan of the 49ers growing up, that's the reason for his dislike of Dallas. The other two teams' lack of recent success was key to Williams' reasoning. All the same, Williams has garnered zero interest from any team on the market.
In 2016, Williams rushed for 343 yards and 4 scores on 98 carries. He also caught 2 touchdowns in 9 games and 4 starts with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Cowboys' Darren McFadden a healthy scratch against the Chargers November 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (groin) active on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) practices on Thanksgiving November 23rd, 2017
- Rishard Matthews (hamstring) pops up on Titans injury report November 23rd, 2017
- Jay Cutler (concussion) completes 'light throwing' Thursday at Dolphins' practice November 23rd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) misses Bills' practice again November 23rd, 2017
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (hamstring) not practicing Wednesday for Steelers November 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster has 'small' hamstring issue November 21st, 2017
- Steelers' tackle Marcus Gilbert suspended for 4 games November 20th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant snags 2 catches in Steelers' win on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Juju Smith-Schuster gains 47 receiving yards for Steelers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jesse James finds the end zone as Steelers roll over Titans November 17th, 2017