Free agent DeAngelo Williams says he wouldn't play for four teams
Free agent running back DeAngelo Williams listed four teams he would not play for in 2017.
In an appearance on Adam Schefter's Know Them From Adam podcast Wednesday, Williams said that he would not play for the Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns or Jacksonville Jaguars. For the Panthers, it has everything to do with the conditions of Williams' exit from the team. A fan of the 49ers growing up, that's the reason for his dislike of Dallas. The other two teams' lack of recent success was key to Williams' reasoning. All the same, Williams has garnered zero interest from any team on the market.
In 2016, Williams rushed for 343 yards and 4 scores on 98 carries. He also caught 2 touchdowns in 9 games and 4 starts with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will play in 2018 March 8th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell reportedly tagged by Steelers March 6th, 2018
- Steelers have no interest in trading Martavis Bryant February 28th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) won't play in 2018 February 28th, 2018
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018