Free agent DeAngelo Williams says he wouldn't play for four teams
Free agent running back DeAngelo Williams listed four teams he would not play for in 2017.
In an appearance on Adam Schefter's Know Them From Adam podcast Wednesday, Williams said that he would not play for the Carolina Panthers, Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns or Jacksonville Jaguars. For the Panthers, it has everything to do with the conditions of Williams' exit from the team. A fan of the 49ers growing up, that's the reason for his dislike of Dallas. The other two teams' lack of recent success was key to Williams' reasoning. All the same, Williams has garnered zero interest from any team on the market.
In 2016, Williams rushed for 343 yards and 4 scores on 98 carries. He also caught 2 touchdowns in 9 games and 4 starts with the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Steelers' T.J. Watt (groin) has shot to play Week 3 September 19th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets heavy workload, underwhelms for Steelers September 17th, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger tosses 2 touchdowns in Week 2 September 17th, 2017
- Antonio Brown receives 11 targets in Steelers' win over Vikings September 17th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant explodes in Steelers' Week 2 win September 17th, 2017
- Steelers didn't use Le'Veon Bell in empty packages Week 1 September 14th, 2017