George Kittle dazzled in 49ers' OTAs
San Francisco 49ers rookie tight end George Kittle "exceeded our expectations" at spring practices, general manager John Lynch said.
Kittle will open camp with a legit chance to start as a rookie. "He’s really flashed," Lynch said. "He’s got some suddenness to him in his movements. He catches the ball extremely well. George gives us something we don’t have as a playmaker down in the red zone. He is that guy who can win 1-on-1. He can impose his will and out-athlete people." Kittle showed field-stretching ability with a 15.4 yards-per-reception average at Iowa and excelled as both a run and pass blocker.
Our models still project Vance McDonald as the Niners' top tight end for fantasy this year, albeit with a tenuous grasp on the position. We peg him for 372 receiving yards and 4.12 touchdowns on 32 catches in 2017.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant snags 2 catches in Steelers' win on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Juju Smith-Schuster gains 47 receiving yards for Steelers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jesse James finds the end zone as Steelers roll over Titans November 17th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell tops 100 yards on 21 touches in Steelers' victory November 16th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger lights up the Titans with 4 TDs in Steelers' win November 16th, 2017
- Antonio Brown reels in 3 TD receptions as Steelers dominate Titans November 16th, 2017