Eric Ebron expects breakout with Lions in 2017
Detroit Lions tight end Eric Ebron said he is "overly excited" about his tweaked 2017 role.
"It's going to be fun for me," he added. Ebron previously said his 2017 usage will allow him to "do the things that I'm best at," which likely indicates more long plays stretching the field down the middle. Ebron should also be far more involved near the goal, where former wide receiver Anquan Boldin hogged a team-high 22 red-zone targets last season and Ebron drew just six.
Ebron came in ninth in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 32 tight ends to top 50 targets last season. Our models project him as fantasy's 11th-best tight end this year, with 748 receiving yards and 4.19 touchdowns on 65 receptions.
- Javorius Allen sees just 4 touches in Ravens' shutout win November 20th, 2017
- Charcandrick West gains 24 yards on 8 touches in Chiefs' loss November 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 28 yards in Raiders' loss to New England November 20th, 2017
- Kenyan Drake a no-show in Dolphins' loss November 20th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon doesn't do much in Jacksonville's Week 11 win November 20th, 2017
- Chris Ivory gains 6 yards in Jaguars' win November 20th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah totals just 35 yards but scores in Week 11 November 20th, 2017
- Golden Tate quiet in Lions' wild Week 11 win November 19th, 2017
- Matthew Stafford throws 2 second quarter TDs in Lions' win November 19th, 2017
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Eric Ebron scores in Lions' Week 10 win November 13th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah scores for the second consecutive game November 12th, 2017