Danny Amendola could be locked in for Patriots' 53-man roster
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola is a roster lock, ESPN reporter Mike Reiss considers.
Reiss said in May he expected Amendola to compete with Andrew Hawkins for the final roster spot at receiver, but that apparently changed during the offseason program. Reiss still lists Hawkins as a "wild card," although he admits it is "unlikely" the Patriots keep more than six receivers on the final roster.
Our models project Amendola as New England's fourth-best wide receiver for fantasy purposes, with a line of 30 catches for 370 receiving yards and 2.92 touchdowns.
- Jordan Howard (shoulder) limited in Bears' Wednesday practice September 20th, 2017
- Gerald Everett (thigh) questionable for Rams on Thursday September 20th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Titans September 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb (shoulder) did not practice with Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) returned to practice for Packers on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Austin Seferian Jenkins not guaranteed to be active for Jets in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) did not practice Wednesday for Patriots September 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Danny Amendola (concussion) practices Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (groin) practicing for Patriots on Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Rex Burkhead (ribs) not practicing for Patriots Wednesday September 20th, 2017
- Mike Gillislee finds end zone once again in Patriots' Week 2 win September 18th, 2017
- James White catches eight passes in Patriots' victory September 18th, 2017