Danny Amendola could be locked in for Patriots' 53-man roster
New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola is a roster lock, ESPN reporter Mike Reiss considers.
Reiss said in May he expected Amendola to compete with Andrew Hawkins for the final roster spot at receiver, but that apparently changed during the offseason program. Reiss still lists Hawkins as a "wild card," although he admits it is "unlikely" the Patriots keep more than six receivers on the final roster.
Our models project Amendola as New England's fourth-best wide receiver for fantasy purposes, with a line of 30 catches for 370 receiving yards and 2.92 touchdowns.
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Dion Lewis a roster lock for New England July 13th, 2017
- Dwayne Allen may not be lock for Patriots' roster July 13th, 2017
- Danny Amendola could be locked in for Patriots' 53-man roster July 10th, 2017
- Dion Lewis' roster spot with Patriots in limbo July 10th, 2017
- Patriots' Julian Edelman not dominant in red-zone July 9th, 2017
- Mike Gillislee most likely to fill Patriots' big back role July 4th, 2017