Charges' Mike Williams suffers herniated disc
San Diego Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams is dealing with a mild herniated disc in his lower back.
Williams, the seventh overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft, will have some tough competition in targets this season, playing alongside Tyrell Williams and Keenan Allen, and even if he's not out long, missing out on opportunities to learn the offense and get comfortable with quarterback Philip Rivers is not a good sign for the upcoming season.
The Chargers finished the 2016 season with a schedule-adjusted 0.13 Passing Net Expected Points per play -- ranking 17th in the NFL.
- Week 7's Buccaneers-Raiders contest rescheduled to 4:05 PM EST October 22nd, 2020
- Baker Mayfield to switch up Browns snap counts October 22nd, 2020
- Week 7's Seattle-Arizona matchup moved to Sunday night slot October 22nd, 2020
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) joins Falcons practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains on Chiefs sidelines October 22nd, 2020
- Dontrelle Inman traded to Bears for seventh-round draft pick October 25th, 2017
- Charges' Mike Williams suffers herniated disc June 6th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen plans on being ready for camp March 21st, 2017
- Geno Smith drawing interest from Chargers, Browns March 14th, 2017
- Ravens make things official with Danny Woodhead March 9th, 2017
- Chargers re-sign Jahleel Addae March 8th, 2017