49ers could be shopping Navorro Bowman
The San Francisco 49ers have "made it known" that linebacker Navorro Bowman is available for trade, according to The Ringer's Mike Lombardi.
After signing a seven-year, $77 million contract last summer, Bowman tore his Achilles in November, so any team trading for him will likely ask the 49ers to eat some of the money left on his deal. The Niners say that Bowman is healthy coming off his injury last fall, but considering his checkered bill of health, it's going to be tough for the Niners to unload him via trade without some serious concessions.
Before going down with injury, Bowman had 24 total tackles with a sack, an interception and a forced fumble over his first four games. Prior to Week 4 when he got hurt, the 49ers' defense ranked ninth in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Dion Lewis (illness) will play for Patriots on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (shoulder) is active for Monday Night Football December 11th, 2017
- Chris Hogan expected to play 'a lot' tonight for Patriots December 11th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) still waiting for medical clearance to play in Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Nick Foles officially in as Eagles' starting quarterback moving forward December 11th, 2017
- Bryce Petty taking over as Jets' starter following Josh McCown's (hand) season-ending injury December 11th, 2017
- Jared Cook catches garbage-time touchdown as Raiders fall to Chiefs December 10th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree sees season-high 13 targets in Raiders' Week 14 loss December 10th, 2017
- Derek Carr struggles mightily as Raiders' get blown out in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch reaches the end zone in quiet day for Oakland December 10th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) leaves game, questionable to return December 10th, 2017
- Amari Cooper (ankle) is active Sunday for Oakland December 10th, 2017