49ers could be shopping Navorro Bowman
The San Francisco 49ers have "made it known" that linebacker Navorro Bowman is available for trade, according to The Ringer's Mike Lombardi.
After signing a seven-year, $77 million contract last summer, Bowman tore his Achilles in November, so any team trading for him will likely ask the 49ers to eat some of the money left on his deal. The Niners say that Bowman is healthy coming off his injury last fall, but considering his checkered bill of health, it's going to be tough for the Niners to unload him via trade without some serious concessions.
Before going down with injury, Bowman had 24 total tackles with a sack, an interception and a forced fumble over his first four games. Prior to Week 4 when he got hurt, the 49ers' defense ranked ninth in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Bengals' A.J. Green is on pace for career-best in receiving yards October 17th, 2017
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliot granted temporary restraining order, can play in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Lesean McCoy still looking for first touchdown in 2017 October 17th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor gets a good matchup against the Bucs in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Colts' Robert Turbin (arm) out for remainder of season October 17th, 2017
- Eagles' Carson Wentz is now the odds-on favorite to win NFL MVP October 17th, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook projected for another quiet game in Week 7 October 17th, 2017
- Raiders sign Navorro Bowman following release from 49ers October 16th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch runs for 63 yards as Raiders fall to Chargers in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree leads Raiders with 6 catches in loss to Chargers October 15th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper disappoints again in loss to Chargers October 15th, 2017
- Raiders' Derek Carr struggles in return to the field on Sunday October 15th, 2017