Tyler Eifert (back) may not be ready for Bengals' training camp
Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (back surgery) said he is not sure if he will be ready for training camp.
"I'll have to see how I'm feeling and go from there," Eifert said. "I've still lost a lot of strength with the nerve issues and all of that stuff. ... Once I get my strength back I'll be fine." It is a departure from his comments just one week ago when Eifert said he will "be ready to go by the time it’s go time." Considering how long it took Eifert to recover from an ankle injury last offseason, his health cannot be taken for granted.
Among the 44 tight ends to earn at least 30 targets in 2016, Eifert's 0.88 Reception Net Expected Points per target was fourth-most.
- Giants add Wayne Gallman to running back core with the 140th pick April 29th, 2017
- Packers draft BYU running back Jamaal Williams April 29th, 2017
- 49ers move up to draft Joe Williams at 121 April 29th, 2017
- Redskins take Samaje Perine 114th overall April 29th, 2017
- 49ers acquire Kapri Bibbs from Broncos for a 2018 fourth-round pick April 29th, 2017
- Jaguars select Dede Westbrook at 110th overall April 29th, 2017
- Bengals take the risk and select Joe Mixon with the 48th pick April 28th, 2017
- Browns kicking tires on A.J. McCarron with Bengals April 28th, 2017
- Bengals make John Ross the ninth pick in the draft April 27th, 2017
- Tyler Eifert (back) may not be ready for Bengals' training camp April 19th, 2017
- Browns have interest in Bengals' A.J. McCarron April 6th, 2017
- Bengals sign Kevin Minter to middle linebacker March 19th, 2017