Emmanuel Sanders expects Broncos to be pass-happy in 2017
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders expects the offense to be "pass-happy" this season.
Sanders never played for Mike McCoy, but he noted that he did play in a similar offense under Adam Gase. "I had an opportunity to play in this offense my first year in 2014. I had 1,400 yards," Sanders said. If Denver gets anything passable from quarterbacks Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch, Sanders's prediction may just come true.
41 wide receivers saw at least 100 targets in 2016, and Sanders's 0.64 Reception Net Expected Points per target were 11th-lowest among them.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Broncos' Aqib Talib says he could be released this offseason January 3rd, 2018
- Broncos' Trevor Siemian (shoulder) to undergo surgery on Wednesday January 2nd, 2018
- Vance Joseph will remain Broncos' head coach in 2018 January 1st, 2018
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 29th, 2017
- Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) not at Broncos practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) is day-to-day December 26th, 2017