Emmanuel Sanders expects Broncos to be pass-happy in 2017
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders expects the offense to be "pass-happy" this season.
Sanders never played for Mike McCoy, but he noted that he did play in a similar offense under Adam Gase. "I had an opportunity to play in this offense my first year in 2014. I had 1,400 yards," Sanders said. If Denver gets anything passable from quarterbacks Trevor Siemian or Paxton Lynch, Sanders's prediction may just come true.
41 wide receivers saw at least 100 targets in 2016, and Sanders's 0.64 Reception Net Expected Points per target were 11th-lowest among them.
- Jameis Winston goes off for 384 passing yards and 3 scores in Bucs' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown blows up for 4 touchdowns in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Mariota underwhelms in Titans' OT win over Browns October 22nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Carson Palmer to have surgery on left arm, out eight weeks October 22nd, 2017
- Saints' Drew Brees records his second 300-yard game of the season October 22nd, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky completes just 4 passes in Bears' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas (calf) is active for Broncos against the Chargers October 22nd, 2017
- Demaryius Thomas (calf) back at Broncos' practice Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Jamaal Charles to 'get more and more touches' for Broncos October 19th, 2017
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas (leg) is not practicing on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Bennie Fowler starting for the Broncos in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Broncos expect Trevor Siemian to be cleared for Week 7 October 16th, 2017