Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (fibula) has been a full participant in OTAs.
"I've been running, jumping, throwing, cutting, everything," Carr said. "I'm truly blessed that (the injury) wasn't worse." With Carr's health in order, the sides can focus on hammering out a contract extension.
Carr came in ninth in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks to drop back at least 100 times in 2016.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Jon Gruden: Derek Carr will be asked to do more in Raiders' offense January 11th, 2018
- Raiders expected to introduce Jon Gruden as head coach on Tuesday January 5th, 2018
- 'Real concern' that Derek Carr won't mesh with Jon Gruden if hired as Raiders' coach January 4th, 2018
- Raiders relieve Jack Del Rio of coaching duties following Week 17 loss December 31st, 2017
- Raiders' Michael Crabtree injured his hamstring in Week 16 December 27th, 2017
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch falls just short of the century mark in Week 16 December 26th, 2017