Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (fibula) has been a full participant in OTAs.
"I've been running, jumping, throwing, cutting, everything," Carr said. "I'm truly blessed that (the injury) wasn't worse." With Carr's health in order, the sides can focus on hammering out a contract extension.
Carr came in ninth in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks to drop back at least 100 times in 2016.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Raiders sign veteran corner Leon Hall March 29th, 2018
- Raiders release tight end Clive Walford March 27th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- Eric Decker visiting Raiders on Tuesday March 20th, 2018
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Jordy Nelson agrees to two-year contract with Raiders March 15th, 2018