Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (fibula) has been a full participant in OTAs.
"I've been running, jumping, throwing, cutting, everything," Carr said. "I'm truly blessed that (the injury) wasn't worse." With Carr's health in order, the sides can focus on hammering out a contract extension.
Carr came in ninth in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks to drop back at least 100 times in 2016.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood (hamstring) will not play Thursday August 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant to make preseason debut for Cowboys on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Bills rule Jordan Matthews (chest) inactive for Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (concussion) will start for Miami on Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Kenny Golladay not a first-team lock for Lions August 17th, 2017
- Raiders' Sean Smith losing starting spot to T.J. Carrie August 17th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (leg) back at practice on Tuesday August 15th, 2017
- Derek Carr targeting Jared Cook often in Raiders' camp August 10th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch may be kept under 200 carries in Oakland July 25th, 2017
- Raiders, Derek Carr finalizing long-term extension June 21st, 2017
- Elijah Hood 'turned heads' at Raiders' rookie minicamp May 12th, 2017