Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (fibula) has been a full participant in OTAs.
"I've been running, jumping, throwing, cutting, everything," Carr said. "I'm truly blessed that (the injury) wasn't worse." With Carr's health in order, the sides can focus on hammering out a contract extension.
Carr came in ninth in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks to drop back at least 100 times in 2016.
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Todd Gurley working well with Rams' offensive line June 21st, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Chad Williams will open 2017 season as Cardinals' fifth receiver June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017
- Falcons confident in Devonta Freeman extension June 20th, 2017
- Raiders, Derek Carr finalizing long-term extension June 21st, 2017
- Elijah Hood 'turned heads' at Raiders' rookie minicamp May 12th, 2017
- Matthew Stafford looking for big-time payday from Lions May 10th, 2017
- Raiders select Elijah Hood at 242nd overall April 30th, 2017
- Raiders nab safety depth with Obi Melifonwu at 56th pick April 28th, 2017
- Oakland takes a risk on Gareon Conley at 24 April 28th, 2017