Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (fibula) has been a full participant in OTAs.
"I've been running, jumping, throwing, cutting, everything," Carr said. "I'm truly blessed that (the injury) wasn't worse." With Carr's health in order, the sides can focus on hammering out a contract extension.
Carr came in ninth in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks to drop back at least 100 times in 2016.
- Jameis Winston goes off for 384 passing yards and 3 scores in Bucs' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown blows up for 4 touchdowns in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Mariota underwhelms in Titans' OT win over Browns October 22nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Carson Palmer to have surgery on left arm, out eight weeks October 22nd, 2017
- Saints' Drew Brees records his second 300-yard game of the season October 22nd, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky completes just 4 passes in Bears' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Jared Cook tops 100 receiving yards for Raiders in Week 7 win October 20th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree hauls in game-winning touchdown for Raiders on Thursday October 20th, 2017
- DeAndre Washington scores touchdown as Raiders defeat Chiefs October 20th, 2017
- Jalen Richard gains 76 yards on 13 touches for Raiders in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Derek Carr throws for 417 yards in Raiders' win on Thursday October 20th, 2017