Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs
Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr (fibula) has been a full participant in OTAs.
"I've been running, jumping, throwing, cutting, everything," Carr said. "I'm truly blessed that (the injury) wasn't worse." With Carr's health in order, the sides can focus on hammering out a contract extension.
Carr came in ninth in Passing Net Expected Points per drop back among the 39 quarterbacks to drop back at least 100 times in 2016.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Colts' fourth-rounder Nyheim Hines doing everything on offense June 15th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Raiders waive quarterback Christian Hackenberg on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Khalil Mack will likely skip Raiders' minicamp this weekend June 11th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Raiders cut quarterback Josh Johnson May 10th, 2018
- Raiders' Donald Penn will not be charged for domestic violence May 10th, 2018