Julio Jones (foot) has been limited at Falcons' OTAs
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) has been a limited participant at OTAs.
Defensive end Adrian Clayborn (biceps), center Alex Mack (fibula) and defensive lineman Derrick Shelby (Achilles) have also been limited. Jones has done some strength and conditioning work, but that's about it. He should be at full strength well before Week 1.
Among the 41 wide receivers with at least 100 targets in the regular season, Jones's 0.89 Reception Net Expected Points per target was the best.
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Raiders, Derek Carr finalizing long-term extension June 21st, 2017
- Todd Gurley working well with Rams' offensive line June 21st, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Chad Williams will open 2017 season as Cardinals' fifth receiver June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017
- Falcons confident in Devonta Freeman extension June 20th, 2017
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman will not hold out May 16th, 2017
- Eric Saubert offers Falcons intriguing upside at 174th overall April 30th, 2017
- Falcons add depth with Brian Hill at 156th overall April 30th, 2017
- Atlanta trades up for Takk McKinley at 26 April 28th, 2017
- Falcons retain Taylor Gabriel as restricted free agent April 23rd, 2017