Julio Jones (foot) has been limited at Falcons' OTAs
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) has been a limited participant at OTAs.
Defensive end Adrian Clayborn (biceps), center Alex Mack (fibula) and defensive lineman Derrick Shelby (Achilles) have also been limited. Jones has done some strength and conditioning work, but that's about it. He should be at full strength well before Week 1.
Among the 41 wide receivers with at least 100 targets in the regular season, Jones's 0.89 Reception Net Expected Points per target was the best.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Taylor Gabriel finishes with just 4 yards in Falcons' loss January 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper targeted just once in Falcons' playoff loss January 14th, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu racks up 50 yards in Falcons' Divisional Round loss January 14th, 2018
- Tevin Coleman leads the Falcons in rushing in Saturday's playoff loss January 14th, 2018