Julio Jones (foot) has been limited at Falcons' OTAs
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) has been a limited participant at OTAs.
Defensive end Adrian Clayborn (biceps), center Alex Mack (fibula) and defensive lineman Derrick Shelby (Achilles) have also been limited. Jones has done some strength and conditioning work, but that's about it. He should be at full strength well before Week 1.
Among the 41 wide receivers with at least 100 targets in the regular season, Jones's 0.89 Reception Net Expected Points per target was the best.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Julio Jones expected at Falcons' July passing camp June 14th, 2018
- Julio Jones to skip Falcons' minicamp, officially a holdout June 11th, 2018
- Atlanta's Julio Jones absent from OTA's, not contract related May 29th, 2018
- Falcons sign Matt Ryan to five-year extension May 3rd, 2018
- Atlanta Falcons draft WR Calvin Ridley with the 26th pick April 26th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018