Julio Jones (foot) has been limited at Falcons' OTAs
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) has been a limited participant at OTAs.
Defensive end Adrian Clayborn (biceps), center Alex Mack (fibula) and defensive lineman Derrick Shelby (Achilles) have also been limited. Jones has done some strength and conditioning work, but that's about it. He should be at full strength well before Week 1.
Among the 41 wide receivers with at least 100 targets in the regular season, Jones's 0.89 Reception Net Expected Points per target was the best.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood (hamstring) will not play Thursday August 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant to make preseason debut for Cowboys on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Bills rule Jordan Matthews (chest) inactive for Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (concussion) will start for Miami on Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Kenny Golladay not a first-team lock for Lions August 17th, 2017
- Devonta Freeman (concussion) could return soon for Falcons August 16th, 2017
- Falcons focused on getting Julio Jones more red zone touches August 14th, 2017
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman in concussion protocol August 14th, 2017
- Falcons sign Devonta Freeman to five-year extension August 9th, 2017
- Atlanta's Desmond Trufant (chest) on track for training camp July 6th, 2017
- Falcons confident in Devonta Freeman extension June 20th, 2017