Julio Jones (foot) has been limited at Falcons' OTAs
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (foot) has been a limited participant at OTAs.
Defensive end Adrian Clayborn (biceps), center Alex Mack (fibula) and defensive lineman Derrick Shelby (Achilles) have also been limited. Jones has done some strength and conditioning work, but that's about it. He should be at full strength well before Week 1.
Among the 41 wide receivers with at least 100 targets in the regular season, Jones's 0.89 Reception Net Expected Points per target was the best.
- Jameis Winston goes off for 384 passing yards and 3 scores in Bucs' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown blows up for 4 touchdowns in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Marcus Mariota underwhelms in Titans' OT win over Browns October 22nd, 2017
- Cardinals' Carson Palmer to have surgery on left arm, out eight weeks October 22nd, 2017
- Saints' Drew Brees records his second 300-yard game of the season October 22nd, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky completes just 4 passes in Bears' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu (hamstring) limited again Thursday for Falcons October 19th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) removed from the injury report October 18th, 2017
- Falcons' Mohamed Sanu (hamstring) back at practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Dan Quinn: Julio Jones needs to be more involved in Falcons' offense October 16th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel quiet in Falcons' Week 6 loss October 16th, 2017
- Austin Hooper hauls in seven passes in Falcons' Week 6 defeat October 16th, 2017