Patriots sign Mike Gillislee to a $6.4 million offer sheet
The New England Patriots have signed Buffalo Bills restricted free agent running back Mike Gillislee to a two-year, $6.4 million offer sheet.
All indications are that the Bills will not match the offer and will lose their backup running back to the Patriots for a fifth-round pick. His addition to New England's stable of backs likely means LeGarrette Blount's days as a Patriot are over.
Gillislee finished the 2016 season with 627 total yards and nine touchdowns while posting 0.30 Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt -- ranking him first overall out of the 42 running backs with at least 100 carries.
- Giants add Wayne Gallman to running back core with the 140th pick April 29th, 2017
- Packers draft BYU running back Jamaal Williams April 29th, 2017
- 49ers move up to draft Joe Williams at 121 April 29th, 2017
- Redskins take Samaje Perine 114th overall April 29th, 2017
- 49ers acquire Kapri Bibbs from Broncos for a 2018 fourth-round pick April 29th, 2017
- Jaguars select Dede Westbrook at 110th overall April 29th, 2017
- Bills remain uncertain to pick up Sammy Watkins's fifth-year option April 29th, 2017
- Bills trade up to take wideout Zay Jones 37th overall April 28th, 2017
- Jerry Hughes excited for Bills' 4-3 scheme shift April 23rd, 2017
- Bills undecided on matching Patriots' offer to Mike Gillislee April 22nd, 2017
- Patriots sign Mike Gillislee to a $6.4 million offer sheet April 18th, 2017
- Bills host free agent Deshawn Shead for workout March 15th, 2017