Seattle expected to trade Marshawn Lynch to Raiders
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch is expected to be traded to the Oakland Raiders, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport added that Lynch still needs to rework his contract before anything becomes official, but that's already in the works. According to ESPN's Ed Werder, it will be a "short-term deal" with "heavy incentives." Aside from the fact that Lynch turns 31 this month, didn't play football last season and sat out the majority of 2015 due to injury, his fantasy outlook looks pretty promising behind one of the best offensive lines in football. There's RB2 potential based on opportunity alone.
Among the 44 backs with at least 100 carries in 2015, Lynch ranked 28th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt. His 9,112 rushing yards across nine NFL seasons currently ranks 37th all-time.
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Todd Gurley working well with Rams' offensive line June 21st, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Chad Williams will open 2017 season as Cardinals' fifth receiver June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017
- Falcons confident in Devonta Freeman extension June 20th, 2017
- Raiders, Derek Carr finalizing long-term extension June 21st, 2017
- Elijah Hood 'turned heads' at Raiders' rookie minicamp May 12th, 2017
- Matthew Stafford looking for big-time payday from Lions May 10th, 2017
- Raiders select Elijah Hood at 242nd overall April 30th, 2017
- Raiders nab safety depth with Obi Melifonwu at 56th pick April 28th, 2017
- Oakland takes a risk on Gareon Conley at 24 April 28th, 2017