Sheldon Richardson could be dealt as Jets blow things up
New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson will still be traded, predicts Darryl Slater of NJ Advance Media.
Richardson is due over $8 million as he enters his walk year, so it would behoove the Jets to see what they can get for him as they embark on a full-fledged rebuild. If not, they'll receive a 2019 compensatory draft pick.
The Jets' defense ranked 10th-worst in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last year. Richardson had a career-low two sacks in 2016.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018