Sheldon Richardson could be dealt as Jets blow things up
New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson will still be traded, predicts Darryl Slater of NJ Advance Media.
Richardson is due over $8 million as he enters his walk year, so it would behoove the Jets to see what they can get for him as they embark on a full-fledged rebuild. If not, they'll receive a 2019 compensatory draft pick.
The Jets' defense ranked 10th-worst in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last year. Richardson had a career-low two sacks in 2016.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018
- Jimmy Graham (knee) did not practice Wednesday for Seahawks December 27th, 2017
- Russell Wilson throws for 2 TDs and not much else in Seahawks' win December 24th, 2017
- Mike Davis held to 8 touches in Seahawks' blowout loss to Rams December 17th, 2017