Sheldon Richardson could be dealt as Jets blow things up
New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson will still be traded, predicts Darryl Slater of NJ Advance Media.
Richardson is due over $8 million as he enters his walk year, so it would behoove the Jets to see what they can get for him as they embark on a full-fledged rebuild. If not, they'll receive a 2019 compensatory draft pick.
The Jets' defense ranked 10th-worst in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last year. Richardson had a career-low two sacks in 2016.
- Giants add Wayne Gallman to running back core with the 140th pick April 29th, 2017
- Packers draft BYU running back Jamaal Williams April 29th, 2017
- 49ers move up to draft Joe Williams at 121 April 29th, 2017
- Redskins take Samaje Perine 114th overall April 29th, 2017
- 49ers acquire Kapri Bibbs from Broncos for a 2018 fourth-round pick April 29th, 2017
- Jaguars select Dede Westbrook at 110th overall April 29th, 2017
- ArDarius Stewart replenishes Jets receiving corps at 79th overall April 28th, 2017
- Marcus Maye joins Jets' stacked secondary at 39th pick April 28th, 2017
- Jets still working phones to trade Sheldon Richardson April 28th, 2017
- Sheldon Richardson attended Jets' voluntary workouts April 23rd, 2017
- Sheldon Richardson could be dealt as Jets blow things up April 7th, 2017
- Jets may part ways with Eric Decker before season April 7th, 2017