Sheldon Richardson could be dealt as Jets blow things up
New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson will still be traded, predicts Darryl Slater of NJ Advance Media.
Richardson is due over $8 million as he enters his walk year, so it would behoove the Jets to see what they can get for him as they embark on a full-fledged rebuild. If not, they'll receive a 2019 compensatory draft pick.
The Jets' defense ranked 10th-worst in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last year. Richardson had a career-low two sacks in 2016.
- Eagles' Wendell Smallwood (hamstring) will not play Thursday August 17th, 2017
- Dez Bryant to make preseason debut for Cowboys on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster dealing with bone bruise August 17th, 2017
- Bills rule Jordan Matthews (chest) inactive for Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (concussion) will start for Miami on Thursday night August 17th, 2017
- Kenny Golladay not a first-team lock for Lions August 17th, 2017
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa (neck) to undergo surgery next week August 17th, 2017
- Matt Forte (hamstring) will sit out the Jets' preseason game on Saturday August 17th, 2017
- Bilal Powell (neck) will not play in Jets' preseason opener August 10th, 2017
- Jets trying to build Christian Hackenberg's confidence August 10th, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins looks like Jets' best offensive weapon August 9th, 2017
- Jets place Quincy Enunwa (neck) on injured reserve August 7th, 2017