Browns will release or trade Josh Gordon if reinstated
"Itâ€™s doubtful" the Cleveland Browns give suspended wide receiver Josh Gordon another chance, the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports.
It falls in line with head coach Hue Jackson's stated stance on Gordon. The Browns are expected to shop Gordon if he gets reinstated, but could ultimately release him. Gordonâ€™s status should be known before OTA's.
In terms of Reception Net Expected Points, Gordon's 138.64 from 2013 is the 24th-highest season total by any player since the 2000 season.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Kansas City's Marquez Valdes-Scantling 'showing strong connection' with Patrick Mahomes June 10th, 2022
- Chiefs plan to sign Ronald Jones to one-year deal March 27th, 2022
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling reportedly signs a 3-year deal with Kansas City March 24th, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Chiefs and Tyreek Hill working on four-year contract extension March 6th, 2022
- Chiefs' Noah Gray (ankle) questionable to return versus Bengals January 30th, 2022