Quinton Patton joins Jets
The New York Jets signed wide receiver Quinton Patton, formerly of the San Francisco 49ers.
Patton will reunite with wide receivers coach John Morton, who he spent the first two years of his career with in San Francisco. Over 14 games last season, Patton set career highs with 37 catches and 408 receiving yards. He'll likely compete to be the third or fourth receiver on the Jets' depth chart.
Among 56 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets last year, Patton's 0.42 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target was seventh-lowest, though he played in an offense that generated the fifth-least opponent-adjusted Passing NEP per play.
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020