Marshawn Lynch will only un-retire to play for Raiders
Seattle Seahawks "retired" running back Marshawn Lynch is only willing to play for the Oakland Raiders, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport says it's "Raiders or bust" for Lynch, who apparently isn't willing to play for the Seahawks or anyone other than his hometown team. This is in agreement with Monday Morning Quarterback's Peter King, who said Monday that Lynch "really wants" to play in Oakland and that the possibility of him un-retiring is "realer than it's ever been." At this point, it seems more likely than not that Lynch is a member of the Raiders in 2017.
Among the 44 backs with at least 100 carries in 2015, Lynch ranked 28th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt. His 9,112 rushing yards across nine NFL seasons currently ranks 37th all-time.
- Case Keenum solid in Vikings' win over the Rams in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Joe Mixon gets 22 touches in Bengals' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Rams' Jared Goff kept in check by stout Vikings defense on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Derek Carr throws late TD pass to save Raiders from getting shutout in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Tom Brady has big day as Patriots blow past Raiders November 19th, 2017
- James White quiet as Patriots win in Mexico City November 19th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch efficient in Raiders' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree finishes as Raiders' top receiver in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper is the NFL's most productive slot receiver November 16th, 2017
- Michael Crabtree projected to lead the Raiders in receiving in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Jalen Richard projected to be Raiders' second-most productive back in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch receives high praise from Bill Belichick November 16th, 2017