Marshawn Lynch will only un-retire to play for Raiders
Seattle Seahawks "retired" running back Marshawn Lynch is only willing to play for the Oakland Raiders, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Rapoport says it's "Raiders or bust" for Lynch, who apparently isn't willing to play for the Seahawks or anyone other than his hometown team. This is in agreement with Monday Morning Quarterback's Peter King, who said Monday that Lynch "really wants" to play in Oakland and that the possibility of him un-retiring is "realer than it's ever been." At this point, it seems more likely than not that Lynch is a member of the Raiders in 2017.
Among the 44 backs with at least 100 carries in 2015, Lynch ranked 28th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt. His 9,112 rushing yards across nine NFL seasons currently ranks 37th all-time.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Carson Wentz (knee) throwing during Eagles' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Raiders cut quarterback Josh Johnson May 10th, 2018
- Raiders' Donald Penn will not be charged for domestic violence May 10th, 2018
- Ryan Switzer traded from Cowboys to Raiders April 28th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Raiders sign veteran corner Leon Hall March 29th, 2018