Jets bringing in Chase Daniel for visit
Free agent quarterback Chase Daniel is visiting the New York Jets on Monday.
Daniel visited the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, but he would likely have a chance to compete for the Jets' starting job in 2017. Jay Cutler and Josh McCown have also met with the Jets over the past two weeks. The 30-year-old Daniel has three total pass attempts over the past two seasons.
Daniel has just 84 career drop backs since 2009, accumulating a meager -0.76 Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) over that span of time. For reference, that would have ranked 31st in the NFL last season among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Jordan Howard's usage for Bears to be 'game specific' in 2018 June 1st, 2018
- Bears' Allen Robinson practices for first time since tearing ACL May 30th, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Chicago Bears trade up in the second round to draft WR Anthony Miller April 27th, 2018
- Chicago Bears select LB Roquan Smith with the eighth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018