Jets bringing in Chase Daniel for visit
Free agent quarterback Chase Daniel is visiting the New York Jets on Monday.
Daniel visited the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, but he would likely have a chance to compete for the Jets' starting job in 2017. Jay Cutler and Josh McCown have also met with the Jets over the past two weeks. The 30-year-old Daniel has three total pass attempts over the past two seasons.
Daniel has just 84 career drop backs since 2009, accumulating a meager -0.76 Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) over that span of time. For reference, that would have ranked 31st in the NFL last season among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs.
- Patriots would prefer to keep Malcolm Butler March 27th, 2017
- Browns haven't given up on Patriots' Jimmy Garoppolo March 27th, 2017
- Tony Romo's options are either Texans or retirement March 27th, 2017
- Jaguars unlikely to pick up Blake Bortles's fifth-year option March 26th, 2017
- Browns will release or trade Josh Gordon if reinstated March 26th, 2017
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Eagles looking at running backs in first round March 17th, 2017
- Eagles offer for Brandin Cooks included Malcolm Jenkins, picks March 14th, 2017
- Eagles upgrade wideout situation with Alshon Jeffery March 9th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery now favoring Philadelphia March 9th, 2017
- Eagles release Connor Barwin, clear out $7.75 million March 9th, 2017
- Eagles bring in Torrey Smith for wide receiver help March 9th, 2017