Jets bringing in Chase Daniel for visit
Free agent quarterback Chase Daniel is visiting the New York Jets on Monday.
Daniel visited the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, but he would likely have a chance to compete for the Jets' starting job in 2017. Jay Cutler and Josh McCown have also met with the Jets over the past two weeks. The 30-year-old Daniel has three total pass attempts over the past two seasons.
Daniel has just 84 career drop backs since 2009, accumulating a meager -0.76 Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) over that span of time. For reference, that would have ranked 31st in the NFL last season among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs.
- Seattle's Pete Carroll: Mike Davis 'ran very well' against Jaguars December 12th, 2017
- Cowboys' Jason Witten in plus matchup against the Raiders in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster projected for a bounce back in return from suspension December 12th, 2017
- Chargers' Hunter Henry averaging 6.3 targets over last four games December 12th, 2017
- Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) is done for the season December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Wil Lutz is the top projected kicker in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Mark Ingram projected as top-3 running back against Jets December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Michael Thomas in good spot against the Jets in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Drew Brees is top projected quarterback for Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara (concussion) expects to return for Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Tommylee Lewis hauls in touchdown as Saints lose to Falcons December 8th, 2017