Jets bringing in Chase Daniel for visit
Free agent quarterback Chase Daniel is visiting the New York Jets on Monday.
Daniel visited the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, but he would likely have a chance to compete for the Jets' starting job in 2017. Jay Cutler and Josh McCown have also met with the Jets over the past two weeks. The 30-year-old Daniel has three total pass attempts over the past two seasons.
Daniel has just 84 career drop backs since 2009, accumulating a meager -0.76 Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) over that span of time. For reference, that would have ranked 31st in the NFL last season among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs.
- Bills trade up to take wideout Zay Jones 37th overall April 28th, 2017
- Packers start second round by taking cornerback Kevin King April 28th, 2017
- Jaguars move up one spot to select Cam Robinson at 34th Overall April 28th, 2017
- 49ers shopping Vance McDonald on Day 2 of draft April 28th, 2017
- Washington shopping Matt Jones for Day 3 pick April 28th, 2017
- Doug Martin's impressive spring encouraged Buccaneers to pass on running back April 28th, 2017
- Ravens trade Timmy Jernigan to Eagles April 4th, 2017
- Jordan Matthews is 'a big part' of Philadelphia's offense March 31st, 2017
- Eagles believe Alshon Jeffery will benefit other receivers March 31st, 2017
- Eagles looking at running backs in first round March 17th, 2017
- Eagles offer for Brandin Cooks included Malcolm Jenkins, picks March 14th, 2017
- Eagles upgrade wideout situation with Alshon Jeffery March 9th, 2017