Jets bringing in Chase Daniel for visit
Free agent quarterback Chase Daniel is visiting the New York Jets on Monday.
Daniel visited the New Orleans Saints on Sunday, but he would likely have a chance to compete for the Jets' starting job in 2017. Jay Cutler and Josh McCown have also met with the Jets over the past two weeks. The 30-year-old Daniel has three total pass attempts over the past two seasons.
Daniel has just 84 career drop backs since 2009, accumulating a meager -0.76 Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) over that span of time. For reference, that would have ranked 31st in the NFL last season among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable October 20th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (ankle) is doubtful for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) limited again at Saints practice October 19th, 2017
- Alvin Kamara totals 87 yards as Saints win a Week 6 shootout October 15th, 2017
- Ted Ginn Jr. leads Saints with 66 yards and 1 touchdown against Lions October 15th, 2017
- Saints' Willie Snead has disappointing season-debut in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- Saints' Michael Thomas a bust in Week 6 win over the Lions October 15th, 2017