Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said, "I'm leaning towards" returning for the 2017 season.
Roethlisberger hinted at retirement after losing in the AFC Championship last season but nobody was really buying it. The Steelers are built to win now, and the money's not bad either; Roethlisberger is owed $46 million over the final three years of his deal. It would be an absolute stunner if the 35-year-old decided to hang up his cleats.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back.
- Seattle's Pete Carroll: Mike Davis 'ran very well' against Jaguars December 12th, 2017
- Cowboys' Jason Witten in plus matchup against the Raiders in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Wil Lutz is the top projected kicker in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Chargers' Hunter Henry averaging 6.3 targets over last four games December 12th, 2017
- Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) is done for the season December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster projected for a bounce back in return from suspension December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week December 12th, 2017
- Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve December 12th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant catches six passes as Steelers win on Sunday Night Football December 11th, 2017
- Jesse James catches 10 passes in Steelers' win over the Ravens December 11th, 2017
- Antonio Brown racks up 213 receiving yards on Sunday night December 11th, 2017