Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said, "I'm leaning towards" returning for the 2017 season.
Roethlisberger hinted at retirement after losing in the AFC Championship last season but nobody was really buying it. The Steelers are built to win now, and the money's not bad either; Roethlisberger is owed $46 million over the final three years of his deal. It would be an absolute stunner if the 35-year-old decided to hang up his cleats.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) has begun walking February 4th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell: Priority is guaranteed money February 2nd, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) discharged from hospital February 1st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell in 'happy' place with early contract talks January 24th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to sign with 'highest bidder,' Raiders on radar January 23rd, 2018