Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said, "I'm leaning towards" returning for the 2017 season.
Roethlisberger hinted at retirement after losing in the AFC Championship last season but nobody was really buying it. The Steelers are built to win now, and the money's not bad either; Roethlisberger is owed $46 million over the final three years of his deal. It would be an absolute stunner if the 35-year-old decided to hang up his cleats.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable October 20th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- JuJu Smith-Schuster 'getting better' for Steelers October 18th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant requests trade from Steelers October 15th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell goes off as Steelers upset the Chiefs in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown racks up 155 yards in win over Chiefs October 15th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger throws for 252 yards in Steelers' win October 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant could get breaks in Week 6 October 12th, 2017