Buccaneers' Doug Martin completed substance rehab in February
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin completed his rehab stint in February.
Martin checked into rehab shortly after testing positive for Adderall, which triggered a four-game PED suspension. He met with Buccaneers head coach Dirk Koetter and general manager Jason Licht before the Combine and was reportedly in good spirits. It's unclear if Martin factors into the Bucs' long-term plans, but he won't cost them any money during his suspension.
Among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts this year, Martin's -0.20 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt ranked second-worst. His career-worst Rushing NEP per attempt prior to 2016 was -0.10 during the 2013 season.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for unsportsmanlike conduct October 20th, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Willie Snead (hamstring) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (shoulder) misses Friday's practice and is listed as questionable October 20th, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is expected to start in Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston (shoulder) will start on Sunday October 20th, 2017
- Jameis Winston expected to do more at Buccaneers' practice Friday October 19th, 2017
- Jameis Winston's (shoulder) status in doubt for Buccaneers in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) expected to throw Thursday at Buccaneers' practice October 19th, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) expected to be active for Buccaneers Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Jameis Winston (shoulder) limited at Buccaneers' practice Wednesday October 18th, 2017