Free agent Quinton Patton visits Jets
Free agent wide receiver Quinton Patton visited the New York Jets.
It's his first known visit. Jets offensive coordinator John Morton was Patton's position coach for two years with the San Francisco 49ers. His scheme familiarity makes him a potential fit in a sub-package role. Patton is coming off a career-high 37 catches and 408 yards.
Among 56 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets last year, Patton's 0.42 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target was seventh-lowest, though he played in an offense that generated the fifth-least opponent-adjusted Passing NEP per play.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte expected to be workhorse in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017
- Eric Decker signs with Titans June 18th, 2017
- Jets' Eric Decker has been cleared from hip and shoulder surgeries June 7th, 2017
- Quincy Enunwa expected to be the Jets' top wideout in 2017 June 7th, 2017