Free agent Quinton Patton visits Jets
Free agent wide receiver Quinton Patton visited the New York Jets.
It's his first known visit. Jets offensive coordinator John Morton was Patton's position coach for two years with the San Francisco 49ers. His scheme familiarity makes him a potential fit in a sub-package role. Patton is coming off a career-high 37 catches and 408 yards.
Among 56 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets last year, Patton's 0.42 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target was seventh-lowest, though he played in an offense that generated the fifth-least opponent-adjusted Passing NEP per play.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold will open training camp as the Jets' third-string quarterback June 14th, 2018
- Terrelle Pryor out of walking boot, questionable for Jets' training camp June 13th, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Jets' Terrelle Pryor reportedly suffered another ankle injury this offseason May 22nd, 2018