Free agent Quinton Patton visits Jets
Free agent wide receiver Quinton Patton visited the New York Jets.
It's his first known visit. Jets offensive coordinator John Morton was Patton's position coach for two years with the San Francisco 49ers. His scheme familiarity makes him a potential fit in a sub-package role. Patton is coming off a career-high 37 catches and 408 yards.
Among 56 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets last year, Patton's 0.42 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target was seventh-lowest, though he played in an offense that generated the fifth-least opponent-adjusted Passing NEP per play.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020