Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule and should be ready for Week 1, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia told Next Level Fantasy's Mike Clay.
Head coach Pete Carroll said the same in January, but it is good to hear it from someone other than the notoriously overoptimistic coach. While Paul Richardson made a splash in the playoffs, Lockett has proven he can be a dangerous weapon when given the chance. Unfortunately, those chances have not come as consistently as his fantasy owners would like through two seasons.
Lockett racked up 0.71 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target on 66 targets, and Richardson picked up 0.70 Reception NEP per target on 36 looks. They came in 18th and 20th, respectively, among the 39 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets this year.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018