Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule and should be ready for Week 1, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia told Next Level Fantasy's Mike Clay.
Head coach Pete Carroll said the same in January, but it is good to hear it from someone other than the notoriously overoptimistic coach. While Paul Richardson made a splash in the playoffs, Lockett has proven he can be a dangerous weapon when given the chance. Unfortunately, those chances have not come as consistently as his fantasy owners would like through two seasons.
Lockett racked up 0.71 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target on 66 targets, and Richardson picked up 0.70 Reception NEP per target on 36 looks. They came in 18th and 20th, respectively, among the 39 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets this year.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (neck) not expected to retire this offseason February 3rd, 2018
- Seahawks' Earl Thomas could hold out for new contract January 26th, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018