Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule and should be ready for Week 1, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia told Next Level Fantasy's Mike Clay.
Head coach Pete Carroll said the same in January, but it is good to hear it from someone other than the notoriously overoptimistic coach. While Paul Richardson made a splash in the playoffs, Lockett has proven he can be a dangerous weapon when given the chance. Unfortunately, those chances have not come as consistently as his fantasy owners would like through two seasons.
Lockett racked up 0.71 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target on 66 targets, and Richardson picked up 0.70 Reception NEP per target on 36 looks. They came in 18th and 20th, respectively, among the 39 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets this year.
- Bills trade up to take wideout Zay Jones 37th overall April 28th, 2017
- Packers start second round by taking cornerback Kevin King April 28th, 2017
- Jaguars move up one spot to select Cam Robinson at 34th Overall April 28th, 2017
- 49ers shopping Vance McDonald on Day 2 of draft April 28th, 2017
- Washington shopping Matt Jones for Day 3 pick April 28th, 2017
- Doug Martin's impressive spring encouraged Buccaneers to pass on running back April 28th, 2017
- Raiders, Seahawks exchange 2018 picks in Marshawn Lynch deal April 26th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch agrees to two-year deal with Raiders April 26th, 2017
- Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth April 19th, 2017
- Paul Richardson could see larger role in Seahawks' offense April 17th, 2017
- Seattle expected to trade Marshawn Lynch to Raiders April 13th, 2017
- Seahawks putting out offers actively to trade Richard Sherman April 6th, 2017