Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule and should be ready for Week 1, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia told Next Level Fantasy's Mike Clay.
Head coach Pete Carroll said the same in January, but it is good to hear it from someone other than the notoriously overoptimistic coach. While Paul Richardson made a splash in the playoffs, Lockett has proven he can be a dangerous weapon when given the chance. Unfortunately, those chances have not come as consistently as his fantasy owners would like through two seasons.
Lockett racked up 0.71 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target on 66 targets, and Richardson picked up 0.70 Reception NEP per target on 36 looks. They came in 18th and 20th, respectively, among the 39 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets this year.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018