Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule and should be ready for Week 1, ESPN's Sheil Kapadia told Next Level Fantasy's Mike Clay.
Head coach Pete Carroll said the same in January, but it is good to hear it from someone other than the notoriously overoptimistic coach. While Paul Richardson made a splash in the playoffs, Lockett has proven he can be a dangerous weapon when given the chance. Unfortunately, those chances have not come as consistently as his fantasy owners would like through two seasons.
Lockett racked up 0.71 Reception Net Expected Points (NEP) per target on 66 targets, and Richardson picked up 0.70 Reception NEP per target on 36 looks. They came in 18th and 20th, respectively, among the 39 wide receivers with between 25 and 75 targets this year.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Seahawks' Eddie Lacy makes June weigh-in goal June 12th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls looking motivated and active at Seahawks' OTAs June 9th, 2017
- Seahawks say Russell Wilson 'looks great moving around' June 1st, 2017
- Colin Kaepernick to Seattle still not imminent May 30th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise could see 60 catches out of Seattle's backfield May 29th, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017