Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green (concussion) plans to be attend offseason workouts.
Green hasn't been medically cleared, but the Steelers are expecting him back. He was effective when healthy last year despite playing only six games. There should be more clarity on Green's status before OTA's.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Broncos confirm they'll use a committee at running back May 22nd, 2017
- Ameer Abdullah could see 'featured role' in Lions' offense May 22nd, 2017
- DeVante Parker continues to impress for Dolphins this offseason May 22nd, 2017
- Vance McDonald not a lock to make 49ers' final roster May 22nd, 2017
- Washington's Josh Doctson (Achilles) will be full-go for OTAs May 22nd, 2017
- Jets' Christian Hackenberg was wild even in practice last year May 21st, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green May 18th, 2017
- Steelers have Martavis Bryant penciled in as starter May 15th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussions) active at Steelers' OTAs May 2nd, 2017