Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green (concussion) plans to be attend offseason workouts.
Green hasn't been medically cleared, but the Steelers are expecting him back. He was effective when healthy last year despite playing only six games. There should be more clarity on Green's status before OTA's.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Packers sign Jahri Evans to bolster offensive line April 26th, 2017
- 49ers' Arik Armstead underwent offseason shoulder surgery April 26th, 2017
- Washington satisfied with backfield, unimpressed with Matt Jones April 26th, 2017
- Raiders, Seahawks exchange 2018 picks in Marshawn Lynch deal April 26th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch agrees to two-year deal with Raiders April 26th, 2017
- Vikings' Latavius Murray (ankle) expects to be ready for training camp April 25th, 2017
- Sammie Coates isn't a lock to make Steelers' roster April 26th, 2017
- NFL conditionally reinstates Pittsburgh's Martavis Bryant April 25th, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017