Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green (concussion) plans to be attend offseason workouts.
Green hasn't been medically cleared, but the Steelers are expecting him back. He was effective when healthy last year despite playing only six games. There should be more clarity on Green's status before OTA's.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Jaguars unlikely to pick up Blake Bortles's fifth-year option March 26th, 2017
- Browns will release or trade Josh Gordon if reinstated March 26th, 2017
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Jonathan Stewart extends with Panthers through 2018 March 24th, 2017
- Mark Sanchez will back up Mike Glennon in Chicago March 23rd, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017
- Dont'a Hightower expected to choose team Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant awaiting NFL approval for return March 14th, 2017