Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green (concussion) plans to be attend offseason workouts.
Green hasn't been medically cleared, but the Steelers are expecting him back. He was effective when healthy last year despite playing only six games. There should be more clarity on Green's status before OTA's.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon to undergo meniscus surgery July 25th, 2017
- Rob Kelley projected to open year as Washington's starter July 23rd, 2017
- Bills' Sammy Watkins (foot) "close to 100 percent" July 22nd, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell completely healed from core muscle surgery July 17th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell unlikely to sign long-term extension with Steelers July 10th, 2017
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier hopes to stay healthy in 2017 July 6th, 2017
- Steelers using JuJu Smith-Schuster in red zone drills July 5th, 2017
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017