Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green (concussion) plans to be attend offseason workouts.
Green hasn't been medically cleared, but the Steelers are expecting him back. He was effective when healthy last year despite playing only six games. There should be more clarity on Green's status before OTA's.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham (ankle) eager to do more at Giants' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger expects to play 3-to-5 more years May 1st, 2018
- Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph April 27th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Steelers draft WR James Washington with 60th overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Report: Steelers 'quietly listening to offers' for Martavis Bryant April 26th, 2018