Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green (concussion) plans to be attend offseason workouts.
Green hasn't been medically cleared, but the Steelers are expecting him back. He was effective when healthy last year despite playing only six games. There should be more clarity on Green's status before OTA's.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this past year.
- Washington's Kirk Cousins lights up the Raiders on Sunday night September 24th, 2017
- Chris Thompson racks up 188 total yards in Washington's win September 24th, 2017
- Jonathan Stewart totals 61 yards as Panthers' offense struggles September 24th, 2017
- Robby Anderson goes for 95 yards and a touchdown as Jets win September 24th, 2017
- Christian McCaffrey leads the Panthers in receiving on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- DeVante Parker scores a garbage time touchdown in Dolphins' Week 3 loss September 24th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant has a quiet game in Steelers' Week 3 loss September 24th, 2017
- Antonio Brown has a monster game in surprising Steelers loss September 24th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger throws just 1 touchdown pass as Steelers' get upset September 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell scores his first touchdown of 2017 on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Jesse James (ankle) was limited at practice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' T.J. Watt (groin) has shot to play Week 3 September 19th, 2017