Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement
New York Giants defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul was re-signed to a four-year contract.
Still only 28, Pierre-Paul recorded seven sacks over 12 games in 2016 before a hernia injury ended his season. This deal might now allow the Giants to re-sign fellow defensive lineman Johnathan Hankins.
The Giants finished second-best in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last season.
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Broncos confirm they'll use a committee at running back May 22nd, 2017
- Ameer Abdullah could see 'featured role' in Lions' offense May 22nd, 2017
- DeVante Parker continues to impress for Dolphins this offseason May 22nd, 2017
- Vance McDonald not a lock to make 49ers' final roster May 22nd, 2017
- Washington's Josh Doctson (Achilles) will be full-go for OTAs May 22nd, 2017
- Joe Panik leading off as the Giants face the Cubs on Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Shane Vereen (triceps) will be ready for Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2017
- Evan Engram will be tasked with traditional tight end role by Giants May 13th, 2017
- Ty Blach blasted for 10 runs over just three Giants' innings May 7th, 2017
- Giants' Brandon Marshall aiming to play two more years May 7th, 2017
- Paul Perkins announced as Giants' starting running back May 1st, 2017