Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement
New York Giants defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul was re-signed to a four-year contract.
Still only 28, Pierre-Paul recorded seven sacks over 12 games in 2016 before a hernia injury ended his season. This deal might now allow the Giants to re-sign fellow defensive lineman Johnathan Hankins.
The Giants finished second-best in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last season.
- Packers sign Jahri Evans to bolster offensive line April 26th, 2017
- 49ers' Arik Armstead underwent offseason shoulder surgery April 26th, 2017
- Washington satisfied with backfield, unimpressed with Matt Jones April 26th, 2017
- Sammie Coates isn't a lock to make Steelers' roster April 26th, 2017
- Raiders, Seahawks exchange 2018 picks in Marshawn Lynch deal April 26th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch agrees to two-year deal with Raiders April 26th, 2017
- Giants being coy about Odell Beckham's fifth-year option April 22nd, 2017
- Owamagbe Odighizuwa rejoins Giants at OTA's April 19th, 2017
- Giants believe in Eli Manning enough to not draft early quarterback April 2nd, 2017
- Geno Smith comes to terms with Giants March 17th, 2017
- Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement March 17th, 2017
- Free agent Johnathan Hankins looking for $10 million in deal March 16th, 2017