Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement
New York Giants defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul was re-signed to a four-year contract.
Still only 28, Pierre-Paul recorded seven sacks over 12 games in 2016 before a hernia injury ended his season. This deal might now allow the Giants to re-sign fellow defensive lineman Johnathan Hankins.
The Giants finished second-best in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last season.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Cardinals releasing one-time Pro Bowler Tyrann Mathieu March 14th, 2018
- Giants sign veteran tackle Nate Solder for $62 million March 14th, 2018
- Jonathan Stewart reportedly signs with Giants March 13th, 2018
- Report: Giants asked Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie to take 'significant' pay cut March 10th, 2018
- Giants acquire Alec Ogletree from Rams March 7th, 2018
- Odell Beckham says he will sit out Giants' preseason games February 25th, 2018