Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement
New York Giants defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul was re-signed to a four-year contract.
Still only 28, Pierre-Paul recorded seven sacks over 12 games in 2016 before a hernia injury ended his season. This deal might now allow the Giants to re-sign fellow defensive lineman Johnathan Hankins.
The Giants finished second-best in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last season.
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount projected for single-digit carries in NFC Championship January 17th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (ankle) limited Wednesday for Jaguars January 17th, 2018
- Rex Burkhead (knee) limited for Patriots on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Patriots' Tom Brady (hand) limited at Wednesday's practice January 17th, 2018
- Corey Clement continues to have low-volume role in Eagles offense January 17th, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) doesn't practice for Vikings on Wednesday January 17th, 2018
- Eli Manning struggles in Giants' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram (ribs) will sit out Week 17 against Washington December 29th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (neck) to miss out on season finale December 29th, 2017
- Giants want Eli Manning to take 'every snap' Sunday December 28th, 2017
- Giants reportedly planning to move on from Eli Apple this offseason December 27th, 2017
- Giants suspend Eli Apple for regular season finale December 27th, 2017