Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement
New York Giants defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul was re-signed to a four-year contract.
Still only 28, Pierre-Paul recorded seven sacks over 12 games in 2016 before a hernia injury ended his season. This deal might now allow the Giants to re-sign fellow defensive lineman Johnathan Hankins.
The Giants finished second-best in opponent-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points allowed per play last season.
- Case Keenum solid in Vikings' win over the Rams in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Joe Mixon gets 22 touches in Bengals' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Rams' Jared Goff kept in check by stout Vikings defense on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Derek Carr throws late TD pass to save Raiders from getting shutout in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch efficient in Raiders' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Tom Brady has big day as Patriots blow past Raiders November 19th, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram a complete bust in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Orleans Darkwa scores his second touchdown of the year in Giants' OT win November 19th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard (migraines) ruled out for Giants in Week 11 versus Chiefs November 19th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard (migraine) uncertain for Sunday's Giants game November 19th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (illness) added to Week 11 injury report November 18th, 2017
- Giants' Roger Lewis projected for quiet Week 11 November 17th, 2017