Deshawn Shead (ACL) returning to Seahawks next season
Seattle Seahawks defensive back Deshawn Shead was re-signed to a one-year contract.
Aside from a visit with the Buffalo Bills, Shead didn't receive much interest on the open market. He'll return to the only NFL home he's ever known for a fourth consecutive season, but Shead is unlikely to be ready for Week 1 after tearing his left ACL in the first round of the playoffs.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play, but that had a lot to do with injuries at safety.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018