Colts re-sign Darius Butler for a year
Indianapolis Colts defensive back Darius Butler was re-signed to a one-year, $3 million contract.
Butler, who turns 31 on Saturday, may make be asked to start at strong safety next season after playing corner throughout his eight-year NFL career. He led the Colts with three interceptions -- in only 12 games -- last year.
The Colts were sixth-worst in the NFL in 2016 in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Case Keenum solid in Vikings' win over the Rams in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Rams' Jared Goff kept in check by stout Vikings defense on Sunday November 19th, 2017
- Derek Carr throws late TD pass to save Raiders from getting shutout in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch efficient in Raiders' Week 11 loss November 19th, 2017
- Tom Brady has big day as Patriots blow past Raiders November 19th, 2017
- James White quiet as Patriots win in Mexico City November 19th, 2017
- Erik Swoope (knee) could debut for Colts in Week 12 November 13th, 2017
- Jack Doyle does nothing in Colts' Week 10 loss November 13th, 2017
- Frank Gore doesn't do much with 18 touches in Colts' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton quiet in Colts' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Jacoby Brissett suffers a concussion in Colts' loss to Steelers November 12th, 2017
- T.Y. Hilton (groin) reportedly good to go for Colts in Week 10 November 12th, 2017