Seahawks open to trading Richard Sherman
The Seattle Seahawks are "open" to trading cornerback Richard Sherman, The Ringer's Michael Lombardi reports.
"I hear Seattle really would be open to moving Richard Sherman if the offer was serious," were Lombardi's exact words. It's the first we've heard of the possibility, though Sherman is coming off a season marred by an ankle injury and clashes with coaches. Sherman is due a combined $22.431 million over the next two seasons and turns 29 this year. The price tag makes it extremely unlikely he's playing anywhere other than Seattle come Week 1.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Cowboys' Jason Witten in plus matchup against the Raiders in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Saints' Wil Lutz is the top projected kicker in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman could see more touches if Tevin Coleman (concussion) sits Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster projected for a bounce back in return from suspension December 12th, 2017
- Chargers' Hunter Henry averaging 6.3 targets over last four games December 12th, 2017
- Washington's Jordan Reed (hamstring) is done for the season December 12th, 2017
- Seattle's Pete Carroll: Mike Davis 'ran very well' against Jaguars December 12th, 2017
- Seahawks' Paul Richardson hauls in 61-yard touchdown in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham held without a catch for first time this season December 11th, 2017
- Doug Baldwin finds the end zone in Seahawks' Week 14 defeat December 11th, 2017
- Russell Wilson matches 3 TDs with 3 INTs in Seahawks' loss December 10th, 2017
- Seahawks healthy scratch Eddie Lacy for Week 14 against Jacksonville December 10th, 2017