Seahawks open to trading Richard Sherman
The Seattle Seahawks are "open" to trading cornerback Richard Sherman, The Ringer's Michael Lombardi reports.
"I hear Seattle really would be open to moving Richard Sherman if the offer was serious," were Lombardi's exact words. It's the first we've heard of the possibility, though Sherman is coming off a season marred by an ankle injury and clashes with coaches. Sherman is due a combined $22.431 million over the next two seasons and turns 29 this year. The price tag makes it extremely unlikely he's playing anywhere other than Seattle come Week 1.
The Seahawks' secondary ranked just 15th last season in opponent-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) unlikely to be ready for Texans' training camp June 18th, 2018
- Eric Ebron standing out for Colts during offseason work June 18th, 2018
- D.J. Moore 'has looked the part' for Panthers June 18th, 2018
- Mike McCarthy: Packers using committee approach in backfield June 18th, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck says 'pain is gone' in shoulder June 18th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Brandon Marshall (toe, ankle) practicing limited for Seahawks June 3rd, 2018
- Brandon Marshall reportedly signs 1-year deal with Seahawks May 29th, 2018
- Seattle Seahawks select RB Rashaad Penny with the 27th pick April 26th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018