Ravens make things official with Danny Woodhead
The Baltimore Ravens signed running back Danny Woodhead, formerly of the San Diego Chargers, to a three-year contract.
With the announcement of Kenneth Dixon's four-game suspension for PEDs on Thursday, Woodhead should be busy in Baltimore for at least the start of the season. He figures to be the Ravens' primary passing-down option out of the backfield.
In his last healthy season while with the Chargers in 2015, Woodhead led all running backs with 80 catches and 755 receiving yards.
- James Robinson expected to lead Jaguars' backfield in snaps June 18th, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Ravens focused on involving J.K. Dobbins in the passing game June 13th, 2021
- Ravens sign Gus Edwards to 2-year extension June 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021
- Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens January 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday January 6th, 2021