Bills bring Micah Hyde into secondary
The Buffalo Bills signed defensive back Micah Hyde to a multi-year contract.
Hyde, only 26, is valued for his versatility as both a safety and impact punt returner. He didn't turn in the greatest film in 2016, but he was stuck manning the slot for the Packers, which he ideally won't be asked to do in Buffalo. However, with the release of Nickell Robey-Coleman, Hyde might be in the slot again.
Buffalo ranked 20th in the NFL last season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021