Micah Hyde wants to re-sign with Packers
Green Bay Packers impending free agent defensive back Micah Hyde said Green Bay is "the best place for me."
"It’s obvious I would love to be back in Green Bay," Hyde said. "It’s been a blessing to be there the last four years, so I would love to continue to be there for many years to come." Hyde added he has not really been in contact with Green Bay about a new deal, but his agent and Packers contract negotiator Russ Ball met at the Combine on Friday. It is possible the jack-of-all-trades defensive back is priced out of the Packers' market.
The Packers posted the 10th-worst mark by Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play in 2016, and can't afford to lose Hyde.
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Pats' Mac Jones playing behind Jarrett Stidham in "every period" June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Jakobi Meyers looking like Patriots' WR1 for camp June 14th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- Rams praise Cam Akers' pass-catching ability heading into 2021 season June 13th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021