Jets' Darrelle Revis officially charged with four felonies
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis has been charged with four felonies for his role in a weekend fight in Pittsburgh.
That includes two counts of aggravated assault for allegedly knocking two men unconscious. This sort of incident tends to linger, and it seems increasingly likely that the Jets will cut ties with the veteran corner. Revis turns 32 in July.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Derrick Henry seals Titans' victory with 72-yard touchdown October 17th, 2017
- Titans' Marcus Mariota records his first 300-yard passing game of the year October 17th, 2017
- Colts' Frank Gore totals 67 yards on Monday night October 16th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray finds the end zone in Titans' win October 16th, 2017
- Jack Doyle catches 1st touchdown of season in Colts' loss October 16th, 2017
- Titans' Eric Decker catches 7 passes in Week 6 win October 16th, 2017
- Robby Anderson sees 12 targets in Jets' Week 6 loss October 16th, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse goes for 79 yards as Jets fall in Week 6 October 16th, 2017
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins finds the end zone in Jets' loss October 15th, 2017
- Josh McCown throws for 354 yards in Jets' loss to the Patriots October 15th, 2017
- Bilal Powell (calf) officially out for Jets on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Bilal Powell (calf) will miss Week 6 for Jets October 15th, 2017