Jets' Darrelle Revis officially charged with four felonies
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis has been charged with four felonies for his role in a weekend fight in Pittsburgh.
That includes two counts of aggravated assault for allegedly knocking two men unconscious. This sort of incident tends to linger, and it seems increasingly likely that the Jets will cut ties with the veteran corner. Revis turns 32 in July.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte expected to be workhorse in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017
- Eric Decker signs with Titans June 18th, 2017
- Jets' Eric Decker has been cleared from hip and shoulder surgeries June 7th, 2017
- Quincy Enunwa expected to be the Jets' top wideout in 2017 June 7th, 2017