Jets' Darrelle Revis officially charged with four felonies
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis has been charged with four felonies for his role in a weekend fight in Pittsburgh.
That includes two counts of aggravated assault for allegedly knocking two men unconscious. This sort of incident tends to linger, and it seems increasingly likely that the Jets will cut ties with the veteran corner. Revis turns 32 in July.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Bills' Jordan Matthews undergoes surgery on knee and ankle Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) expected to miss Week 15 December 14th, 2017
- Falcons' Tevin Coleman still in concussion protocol December 14th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph (ankle) did not practice again on Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (quad) did not practice Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Bills' Tyrod Taylor (knee) practicing again on Thursday December 14th, 2017
- Andy Reid: Marcus Peters 'ready to roll' for Chiefs after suspension December 12th, 2017
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt comes alive, scores first touchdown since Week 3 December 10th, 2017
- Travis Kelce hauls in 7 catches for 74 yards in Chiefs' win December 10th, 2017
- Tyreek Hill has a quiet day Sunday as Chiefs beat Raiders December 10th, 2017
- Alex Smith held to 0 touchdowns in Chiefs' dominant win December 10th, 2017
- Chiefs suspend Marcus Peters for Week 14 December 6th, 2017