Bills' Stephon Gilmore looking to be paid as a top-five cornerback
Buffalo Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore will be seeking a long-term contract that pays him top-five cornerback money when he becomes a free agent in the spring, per Sal Capaccio of WGR 550 Buffalo.
Gilmore doesn't seem to be particularly sold on staying in Buffalo, having said earlier about his free agency "Whatever happens is going to happen, but I want to be wanted wherever I go.". Don't be surprised if the Bills use the franchise tag on Gilmore, which is expected to be around $14.31 million for cornerbacks this season.
The Bills only finished 20th in our Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play metric last season, but Gilmore was easily one of the strongest pieces in that unit.
- Coby Fleener seeing limited involvement in Saints offense November 17th, 2017
- Washington's Terrelle Pryor (ankle) out for Week 11 against Saints November 17th, 2017
- Danny Woodhead (hamstring) expected to return for Ravens in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jordan Reed (hamstring) ruled out again for Washington in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Ravens' Ben Watson averaging over 5 targets a game this season November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) not practicing for Dolphins on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Patriots' Stephen Gostkowski is the top projected kicker in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) not expected to return for Patriots in Week 11 November 16th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) remains out for Patriots November 15th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett goes for 38 yards in first game back with Patriots November 13th, 2017
- Danny Amendola catches four passes in Patriots' blowout win November 13th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks sees 11 targets in Patriots' Week 10 win November 13th, 2017