Jets' Darrelle Revis facing possible charges for assault, robbery
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis is facing "pending" charges of aggravated assault, robbery, "conspiracy" and "making terroristic threats" following a weekend brawl in his native Pittsburgh.
According to the police report, Revis became agitated when a man refused to stop filming him with his cellphone. This allegedly provoked Revis to throw the phone in the street, explaining the "robbery" charge. Oh, he's also alleged to have knocked two men unconscious. It's less-than-ideal circumstances for an aging corner coming off the worst year of his career who is already seen as a cut-candidate for the Jets this offseason.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Victor Cruz inks a one-year deal with the Chicago Bears May 25th, 2017
- Giants' Odell Beckham not at OTAs on Thursday May 25th, 2017
- Brock Osweiler sees himself as Browns' starting quarterback May 25th, 2017
- Bills concerned about the health of Charles Clay (knee) May 25th, 2017
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski (back) cleared to return to practice May 25th, 2017
- Robert Woods the favorite to lead Rams' in targets May 25th, 2017
- Jets planning to go with a committee approach in the backfield in 2017 May 23rd, 2017
- Jets giving quarterbacks equal first-team reps at OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Jets' Eric Decker (hip, shoulder) participating in OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Jets' Christian Hackenberg was wild even in practice last year May 21st, 2017
- Bryce Petty (shoulder) on track for Jets' OTAs May 15th, 2017
- Quincy Enunwa could be Jets' top receiving target in 2017 May 11th, 2017