Jets' Darrelle Revis facing possible charges for assault, robbery
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis is facing "pending" charges of aggravated assault, robbery, "conspiracy" and "making terroristic threats" following a weekend brawl in his native Pittsburgh.
According to the police report, Revis became agitated when a man refused to stop filming him with his cellphone. This allegedly provoked Revis to throw the phone in the street, explaining the "robbery" charge. Oh, he's also alleged to have knocked two men unconscious. It's less-than-ideal circumstances for an aging corner coming off the worst year of his career who is already seen as a cut-candidate for the Jets this offseason.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde finds the end zone twice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Sammy Watkins scores twice for the Rams before leaving with injury September 22nd, 2017
- Rams' Todd Gurley dominates in unexpected Thursday night shootout September 21st, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) misses another Titans' practice September 21st, 2017
- Thomas Rawls could get more touches for Seattle moving forward September 21st, 2017
- Joe Mixon still trying to get up to speed in Bengals' offense September 21st, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte stuck in a three-man running back committee September 21st, 2017
- Bilal Powell now part of a three-man rotation in New York September 21st, 2017
- Jets' Jermaine Kearse expected to lead team in targets this Sunday September 21st, 2017
- Robby Anderson (knee) not at Jets' practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Austin Seferian Jenkins not guaranteed to be active for Jets in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Josh McCown remaining positive after Jets' 0-2 start September 19th, 2017