Jets' Darrelle Revis facing possible charges for assault, robbery
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis is facing "pending" charges of aggravated assault, robbery, "conspiracy" and "making terroristic threats" following a weekend brawl in his native Pittsburgh.
According to the police report, Revis became agitated when a man refused to stop filming him with his cellphone. This allegedly provoked Revis to throw the phone in the street, explaining the "robbery" charge. Oh, he's also alleged to have knocked two men unconscious. It's less-than-ideal circumstances for an aging corner coming off the worst year of his career who is already seen as a cut-candidate for the Jets this offseason.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Bills 'still evaluating' the quarterback situation for Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Hunter Henry not needed in Chargers' Week 11 blowout win November 20th, 2017
- Jared Cook held to 36 yards as Raiders fall to Patriots November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play in Week 12 against the Jets November 20th, 2017
- Kyle Rudolph hauls in five passes in Vikings' Week 11 victory November 20th, 2017
- Jets not committing to Christian Hackenberg playing this season November 14th, 2017
- Jets sticking with Josh McCown at quarterback November 14th, 2017
- Jets' Bilal Powell has disappointing Week 10 in loss to Bucs November 13th, 2017
- Austin Sefrian-Jenkins goes for 67 yards in Jets' Week 10 defeat November 13th, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown underwhelms in Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Robby Anderson goes for 85 yards and a score in Jets' Week 10 defeat November 12th, 2017