Jets' Darrelle Revis facing possible charges for assault, robbery
New York Jets defensive back Darrelle Revis is facing "pending" charges of aggravated assault, robbery, "conspiracy" and "making terroristic threats" following a weekend brawl in his native Pittsburgh.
According to the police report, Revis became agitated when a man refused to stop filming him with his cellphone. This allegedly provoked Revis to throw the phone in the street, explaining the "robbery" charge. Oh, he's also alleged to have knocked two men unconscious. It's less-than-ideal circumstances for an aging corner coming off the worst year of his career who is already seen as a cut-candidate for the Jets this offseason.
In no small part to Revis, the Jets' secondary ranked fourth-worst this past season in schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Patriots would prefer to keep Malcolm Butler March 27th, 2017
- Browns haven't given up on Patriots' Jimmy Garoppolo March 27th, 2017
- Tony Romo's options are either Texans or retirement March 27th, 2017
- Jaguars unlikely to pick up Blake Bortles's fifth-year option March 26th, 2017
- Browns will release or trade Josh Gordon if reinstated March 26th, 2017
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Quinton Patton joins Jets March 23rd, 2017
- Jets may give Christian Hackenberg some starts next season March 22nd, 2017
- Jets eyeing a quarterback in the first round March 21st, 2017
- Jets sign quarterback Josh McCown to a one-year deal March 20th, 2017
- Jets bringing in Chase Daniel for visit March 20th, 2017
- Josh McCown's visit with Jets went well March 19th, 2017