Dion Lewis may lead the Patriots backfield on Saturday
New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis may lead the team's backfield in Saturday's game against the Houston Texans, per Ben Volin of the Boston Globe.
This obviously isn't anything definitive, but Volin said that he "would count on" Lewis being the team's lead back today after seeing only one fewer touch than LeGarrette Blount over the past three games.
Our models project Lewis for 10.9 carries, 42.0 yards and 0.29 touchdowns on the ground, as well as 2.3 receptions and 16.0 yards through the air against the Texans.
- Julio Jones scores first TD of 2017 in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2017
- Devonta Freeman totals 90 scoreless yards in Falcons' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Matt Ryan throws for 233 yards in Falcons' loss to Patriots October 22nd, 2017
- Frank Gore held to 34 yards as Colts get shutout by Jaguars October 22nd, 2017
- Jimmy Graham scores in Seahawks' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Dolphins' Matt Moore throws 2 touchdowns in relief of Jay Cutler October 22nd, 2017
- Chris Hogan leads the Patriots with 71 receiving yards on Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Brandin Cooks finds the end zone in Week 7 for the Patriots October 22nd, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was quiet in the Pats' win over the Falcons October 22nd, 2017
- Tom Brady throws for 2 touchdowns as Patriots win Super Bowl rematch October 22nd, 2017
- Rex Burkhead (ribs) is active for Patriots in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan (ribs) will play in Week 7 October 20th, 2017