Dion Lewis may lead the Patriots backfield on Saturday
New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis may lead the team's backfield in Saturday's game against the Houston Texans, per Ben Volin of the Boston Globe.
This obviously isn't anything definitive, but Volin said that he "would count on" Lewis being the team's lead back today after seeing only one fewer touch than LeGarrette Blount over the past three games.
Our models project Lewis for 10.9 carries, 42.0 yards and 0.29 touchdowns on the ground, as well as 2.3 receptions and 16.0 yards through the air against the Texans.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski announces he will return to Patriots for 2018 season April 24th, 2018
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski will not attend start of Patriots' offseason program April 15th, 2018
- Report: Patriots 'team most interested' in Lamar Jackson April 12th, 2018
- Patriots ship Brandin Cooks to the Rams for a 2018 first-round pick April 3rd, 2018