Dion Lewis may lead the Patriots backfield on Saturday
New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis may lead the team's backfield in Saturday's game against the Houston Texans, per Ben Volin of the Boston Globe.
This obviously isn't anything definitive, but Volin said that he "would count on" Lewis being the team's lead back today after seeing only one fewer touch than LeGarrette Blount over the past three games.
Our models project Lewis for 10.9 carries, 42.0 yards and 0.29 touchdowns on the ground, as well as 2.3 receptions and 16.0 yards through the air against the Texans.
- Matt Ryan throws for 379 yards and a touchdown in the Falcons' win October 22nd, 2018
- Odell Beckham goes off for 143 yards and a touchdown in Giants' loss October 22nd, 2018
- Saquon Barkley reaches the end zone in Giants' Week 7 loss October 22nd, 2018
- Julio Jones hauls in 104 yards in Falcons' win over Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Calvin Ridley officially active for Falcons versus Giants October 22nd, 2018
- Mohamed Sanu (hip) active for Falcons on Monday night October 22nd, 2018
- Titans' Dion Lewis racks up 157 scrimmage yards against Chargers on Sunday October 21st, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota projected to struggle again in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Titans' Dion Lewis projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Titans' Marcus Mariota struggles in Week 5 loss October 8th, 2018
- Titans' Derrick Henry projected to be a top-20 running back in Week 5 October 5th, 2018
- Corey Davis snags 9 receptions for 161 yards, catches Titans' winner in overtime October 1st, 2018