Jordy Nelson (ribs) working with rehab group at Packers' practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will work with the rehab group at practice through Friday.
Nelson still isn't expected to play after suffering at least two broken ribs in Sunday's Wild Card victory over the New York Giants, but if he's able to participate in Saturday's walkthrough, then there might be a chance. Geronimo Allison will be asked to step up if Nelson sits, while Randall Cobb and Davante Adams would also benefit as Aaron Rodger's top receivers.
numberFire's metrics currently rank Adams as the WR4 in the Divisional Round for fantasy purposes, and we project him to catch 5 passes for 66 yards and 0.61 touchdowns.
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Adam Vinatieri re-signs with Colts on one-year deal February 22nd, 2018
- Saints, Drew Brees to discuss 'short-term deal' February 22nd, 2018
- Colts' Andrew Luck throwing weighted balls, shoulder reportedly 'fine' February 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017