Jordy Nelson (ribs) working with rehab group at Packers' practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will work with the rehab group at practice through Friday.
Nelson still isn't expected to play after suffering at least two broken ribs in Sunday's Wild Card victory over the New York Giants, but if he's able to participate in Saturday's walkthrough, then there might be a chance. Geronimo Allison will be asked to step up if Nelson sits, while Randall Cobb and Davante Adams would also benefit as Aaron Rodger's top receivers.
numberFire's metrics currently rank Adams as the WR4 in the Divisional Round for fantasy purposes, and we project him to catch 5 passes for 66 yards and 0.61 touchdowns.
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham (ankle) is questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Mike Davis (groin) listed as doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (shoulder, hamstring) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski (illness) removed from Patriots' injury report November 24th, 2017
- Saints' Marshon Lattimore (ankle) ruled out against Rams November 24th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (shoulder) has been ruled out for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) still not practicing for Packers November 23rd, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) still out for Packers on Wednesday November 22nd, 2017
- Packers' Kenny Clark diagnosed with high-ankle sprain November 20th, 2017
- Report: Packers' Aaron Jones was arrested in October for speeding November 20th, 2017
- Davante Adams posts 126 yards in Packers' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017