Jordy Nelson (ribs) working with rehab group at Packers' practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will work with the rehab group at practice through Friday.
Nelson still isn't expected to play after suffering at least two broken ribs in Sunday's Wild Card victory over the New York Giants, but if he's able to participate in Saturday's walkthrough, then there might be a chance. Geronimo Allison will be asked to step up if Nelson sits, while Randall Cobb and Davante Adams would also benefit as Aaron Rodger's top receivers.
numberFire's metrics currently rank Adams as the WR4 in the Divisional Round for fantasy purposes, and we project him to catch 5 passes for 66 yards and 0.61 touchdowns.
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (meniscus) out for the season July 25th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch may be kept under 200 carries in Oakland July 25th, 2017
- Andrew Hawkins retiring from the NFL July 25th, 2017
- Carlos Hyde might not be on 49ers' roster past training camp July 25th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery back up to drafted weight June 1st, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017