Jordy Nelson (ribs) working with rehab group at Packers' practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will work with the rehab group at practice through Friday.
Nelson still isn't expected to play after suffering at least two broken ribs in Sunday's Wild Card victory over the New York Giants, but if he's able to participate in Saturday's walkthrough, then there might be a chance. Geronimo Allison will be asked to step up if Nelson sits, while Randall Cobb and Davante Adams would also benefit as Aaron Rodger's top receivers.
numberFire's metrics currently rank Adams as the WR4 in the Divisional Round for fantasy purposes, and we project him to catch 5 passes for 66 yards and 0.61 touchdowns.
- C.J. Prosise's durability concerns Seahawks' staff January 23rd, 2017
- Kamalei Correa is inside linebacker in Ravens' eyes January 23rd, 2017
- Panthers may apply franchise tag to Kawann Short January 23rd, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell exited AFC Championship after six touches January 23rd, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan puts up career game in AFC Championship win January 23rd, 2017
- Julio Jones plays through three foot injuries as Falcons advance January 23rd, 2017
- T.J. Lang undergoes scopes, wants to re-sign with Packers January 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Sam Shields (concussion) still having headaches January 23rd, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (ribs), Davante Adams (ankle), Geronimo Allison (hamstring) could all be game-time calls for Packers January 20th, 2017
- Davante Adams unable to commit for Packers until weekend January 19th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (ribs) not in pads at Packers' practice January 19th, 2017
- Packers admit injured wide receivers wouldn't play in regular season January 19th, 2017