Jordy Nelson (ribs) working with rehab group at Packers' practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will work with the rehab group at practice through Friday.
Nelson still isn't expected to play after suffering at least two broken ribs in Sunday's Wild Card victory over the New York Giants, but if he's able to participate in Saturday's walkthrough, then there might be a chance. Geronimo Allison will be asked to step up if Nelson sits, while Randall Cobb and Davante Adams would also benefit as Aaron Rodger's top receivers.
numberFire's metrics currently rank Adams as the WR4 in the Divisional Round for fantasy purposes, and we project him to catch 5 passes for 66 yards and 0.61 touchdowns.
- Patriots would prefer to keep Malcolm Butler March 27th, 2017
- Browns haven't given up on Patriots' Jimmy Garoppolo March 27th, 2017
- Tony Romo's options are either Texans or retirement March 27th, 2017
- Jaguars unlikely to pick up Blake Bortles's fifth-year option March 26th, 2017
- Browns will release or trade Josh Gordon if reinstated March 26th, 2017
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Packers re-sign Christine Michael March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Christine Michael visits with Packers March 22nd, 2017
- Packers ink another tight end, signing Lance Kendricks March 12th, 2017
- Packers offered bigger deal to Jared Cook than Martellus Bennett March 11th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett agrees to deal with Packers March 10th, 2017