Jordy Nelson (ribs) working with rehab group at Packers' practice
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will work with the rehab group at practice through Friday.
Nelson still isn't expected to play after suffering at least two broken ribs in Sunday's Wild Card victory over the New York Giants, but if he's able to participate in Saturday's walkthrough, then there might be a chance. Geronimo Allison will be asked to step up if Nelson sits, while Randall Cobb and Davante Adams would also benefit as Aaron Rodger's top receivers.
numberFire's metrics currently rank Adams as the WR4 in the Divisional Round for fantasy purposes, and we project him to catch 5 passes for 66 yards and 0.61 touchdowns.
- Jags and Dolphins nearing completion of a Julius Thomas for Branden Albert trade February 19th, 2017
- Rams interested in Kirk Cousins if Washington doesn't sign him long-term February 19th, 2017
- Cowboys will consult Tony Romo before any move February 19th, 2017
- 49ers could be landing spot for Falcons' Jacob Tamme February 19th, 2017
- Giovani Bernard (ACL) will avoid Bengals' PUP list for 2017 February 19th, 2017
- Patriots still interested even if Martellus Bennett tests free agency February 19th, 2017
- Randall Cobb might be facing 'make or break' season in 2017 February 10th, 2017
- Packers figure to keep Ty Montgomery involved in 2017 backfield February 8th, 2017
- Packers save $9 million by releasing Sam Shields (concussion) February 8th, 2017
- James Starks released by Packers after seven seasons February 7th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson caps Packers' season with Comeback Player of the Year February 5th, 2017
- Packers say they would 'love to see' Eddie Lacy (ankle) back next season January 27th, 2017