Ravens want more out of Joe Flacco in 2017
Baltimore Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti said Tuesday, "we need more out of [quarterback] Joe [Flacco]."
Coming back from a torn ACL, Flacco actually threw for a career-high 4,317 yards in 2016, but only because he was forced to dial up an absurd 672 attempts. He averaged a woeful 6.42 yards per attempt. The first year back from a torn ACL can be tough for a quarterback, but days shy of his 32nd birthday, Flacco will be on the spot to be better next season.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs in 2016, Flacco's Passing Net Expected Points per drop back ranks 27th.
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Danny Woodhead catching everything thrown his way June 19th, 2017
- Maxx Williams (knee) uncertain to be ready for Ravens' training camp June 15th, 2017
- Ravens excited to use Terrance West as lead back in 2017 June 15th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin to play slot receiver June 15th, 2017
- Ravens sign Jeremy Maclin to two-year deal June 12th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin to choose between Bills and Ravens Monday June 12th, 2017