C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Sammy Watkins scores yet again in Rams' Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017
- Titans' Delanie Walker cools down in loss to Arizona December 11th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson continues to be a non-factor without Aaron Rodgers in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Corey Coleman scores in Week 14 as Browns remain winless December 11th, 2017
- Josh Gordon scores for the first time since 2013 in Browns' Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017
- Cardinals say they want to re-sign Blaine Gabbert December 11th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham held without a catch for first time this season December 11th, 2017
- Doug Baldwin finds the end zone in Seahawks' Week 14 defeat December 11th, 2017
- Russell Wilson matches 3 TDs with 3 INTs in Seahawks' loss December 10th, 2017
- Seahawks healthy scratch Eddie Lacy for Week 14 against Jacksonville December 10th, 2017
- Jalen Ramsey (ankle) expected to play for Jaguars in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Seahawks' Chris Carson suffers setback with ankle injury December 9th, 2017