C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Samaje Perine back on Washington coaches' good side August 19th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah a candidate for 1,000 yards in 2017 August 19th, 2017
- T.J. Yeldon suffers hamstring injury in Jaguars' second preseason game August 19th, 2017
- Dalvin Cook hoards first-team touches for Vikings August 19th, 2017
- Blake Bortles not out as Jaguars' starter, but competition is wide open August 19th, 2017
- Jordan Howard (eye) won't play in Bears' preseason game Saturday August 18th, 2017
- Chris Carson outshines Eddie Lacy in Seahawks' second preseason game August 19th, 2017
- Eddie Lacy will start in the Seahawks' second preseason game August 17th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls (ankle) won't play on Friday for Seattle August 17th, 2017
- Paul Richardson (shoulder) back at practice Wednesday for Seahawks August 16th, 2017
- Seahawks' rookie Chris Carson moving up the depth chart August 16th, 2017
- Seahawks expect Paul Richardson (shoulder) to be ready for Week 1 August 15th, 2017