C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- T.J. Lang undergoes scopes, wants to re-sign with Packers January 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Sam Shields (concussion) still having headaches January 23rd, 2017
- Kamalei Correa is inside linebacker in Ravens' eyes January 23rd, 2017
- Panthers may apply franchise tag to Kawann Short January 23rd, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell exited AFC Championship after six touches January 23rd, 2017
- Patriots' Chris Hogan puts up career game in AFC Championship win January 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Prosise's durability concerns Seahawks' staff January 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks will retain Jimmy Graham for 2017 January 18th, 2017
- Darrell Bevell has Seahawks' full confidence January 16th, 2017
- Seahawks expect Earl Thomas (broken tibia) to be ready for 2017 kickoff January 16th, 2017
- Tyler Lockett (fibula, tibia) will be ready for Seahawks' Week 1 January 16th, 2017
- Seahawks disappointed in C.J. Prosise's rookie year health January 16th, 2017