C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018