C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Jonathan Stewart extends with Panthers through 2018 March 24th, 2017
- Mark Sanchez will back up Mike Glennon in Chicago March 23rd, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Quinton Patton joins Jets March 23rd, 2017
- Julio Jones (foot surgery) should be 100 percent by Falcons' camp March 23rd, 2017
- Bradley McDougald signs with Seahawks March 22nd, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch will only un-retire to play for Raiders March 20th, 2017
- Seahawks will be forced to cut Marshawn Lynch if he returns from retirement March 18th, 2017
- Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule March 18th, 2017
- Deshawn Shead (ACL) returning to Seahawks next season March 17th, 2017
- Free agent Jamaal Charles leaves Seahawks without contract March 16th, 2017