C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Steelers making no 'attempts to move' Martavis Bryant February 23rd, 2018
- David Harris retires after 11 NFL seasons February 23rd, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- Rams likely to move on from Trumaine Johnson February 23rd, 2018
- Chiefs reportedly finalizing deal to send Marcus Peters to Rams February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers could use franchise tag on Graham Gano February 22nd, 2018
- Seahawks unlikely to tag Sheldon Richardson February 22nd, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (neck) not expected to retire this offseason February 3rd, 2018
- Seahawks' Earl Thomas could hold out for new contract January 26th, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018