C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Broncos make Chad Kelly 2017's Mr. Irrelevant at 253rd overall April 30th, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017
- Jets' Devin Smith to miss entire 2017 season with re-torn ACL April 30th, 2017
- Raiders select Elijah Hood at 242nd overall April 30th, 2017
- Cowboys grab wide receiver Noah Brown at 239th pick April 30th, 2017
- Packers stash Devante Mays at 238th overall pick April 30th, 2017
- Seahawks select David Moore at 226th overall selection April 30th, 2017
- Seahawks select Amara Darboh at 106th pick April 29th, 2017
- Raiders, Seahawks exchange 2018 picks in Marshawn Lynch deal April 26th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch agrees to two-year deal with Raiders April 26th, 2017
- Seahawks have not received offers near Richard Sherman's worth April 19th, 2017
- Paul Richardson could see larger role in Seahawks' offense April 17th, 2017