C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Jags and Dolphins nearing completion of a Julius Thomas for Branden Albert trade February 19th, 2017
- Rams interested in Kirk Cousins if Washington doesn't sign him long-term February 19th, 2017
- Cowboys will consult Tony Romo before any move February 19th, 2017
- 49ers could be landing spot for Falcons' Jacob Tamme February 19th, 2017
- Giovani Bernard (ACL) will avoid Bengals' PUP list for 2017 February 19th, 2017
- Patriots still interested even if Martellus Bennett tests free agency February 19th, 2017
- Steven Hauschka no lock to re-sign with Seahawks February 12th, 2017
- Seahawks guarantee Jeremy Lane's 2017 salary February 11th, 2017
- Seahawks' Richard Sherman downplays MCL injury severity January 29th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise's durability concerns Seahawks' staff January 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks will retain Jimmy Graham for 2017 January 18th, 2017
- Darrell Bevell has Seahawks' full confidence January 16th, 2017