C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Jamison Crowder could see more targets than Terrelle Pryor in Washington June 28th, 2017
- Michael Floyd expected to make Vikings' 53-man roster June 27th, 2017
- Latavius Murray expects to "be the guy" in Vikings backfield June 27th, 2017
- Vikings claim Michael Floyd will remain on roster June 27th, 2017
- Cam Newton says Panthers don't need him to always be playmaker June 27th, 2017
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Seahawks' Eddie Lacy makes June weigh-in goal June 12th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls looking motivated and active at Seahawks' OTAs June 9th, 2017
- Seahawks say Russell Wilson 'looks great moving around' June 1st, 2017
- Colin Kaepernick to Seattle still not imminent May 30th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise could see 60 catches out of Seattle's backfield May 29th, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017