C.J. Prosise (shoulder) not certain to be cleared by Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will only be cleared for the Divisional Round if he can go "full speed" in practice, head coach Pete Carroll said.
Playing on Saturday, Tuesday is already the "Wednesday" of the Seahawks' practice week, so it gets Prosise off on the wrong foot. The rookie would be a nice addition for a Seahawks offense that's been struggling for its signature big plays.
Our algorithms project Prosise for 35 yards from scrimmage and 0.22 touchdowns on 6 touches this week, ranking as the 13th-best fantasy running back for the Divisional Round.
- Raiders' Marshawn Lynch ejected from Thursday's game October 19th, 2017
- Eagles' Ertz projected to lead all tight ends in targets in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods aiming for first touchdown of season in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Albert Wilson (knee) is active for the Chiefs on Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Charcandrick West (concusion) is inactive for Chiefs in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Keenan Allen (shoulder) added to Chargers' injury report October 19th, 2017
- Eddie Lacy will remain part of timeshare in Seahawks backfield October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett mentally recovered from 2016 leg injury October 19th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise (ankle) gets in full practice on Thursday for Seahawks October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls not expected to light it up in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin projects as a top-15 wide receiver in Week 7 October 18th, 2017
- Seahawks' Luke Joeckel (knee) out 4-to-5 weeks following surgery October 17th, 2017