Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- Raiders' Amari Cooper (ankle) ruled out for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Smith-Schuster (hamstring) questionable to face Patriots December 15th, 2017
- Seattle's Mike Davis (ribs) not listed on final injury report for Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Rams' Robert Woods (shoulder) to return Sunday against Seahawks December 15th, 2017
- Dolphins' Damien Williams (shoulder) doubtful to play against Buffalo December 15th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara clears concussion protocol ahead of Week 15 December 15th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Chicago's Kendall Wright (shoulder) limited in practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky totals 2 TDs as Bears roll over Bengals December 10th, 2017
- Jordan Howard comes up big as the Bears bully the Bengals on Sunday December 10th, 2017
- Dontrelle Inman has led Bears wideouts in snaps in four straight games December 6th, 2017