Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- 49ers say former Olympian Marquise Goodwin can be 'special' August 23rd, 2017
- Former Carolina Panther on Devin Funchess: 'There's no dog in this guy' August 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse in no danger of being cut August 23rd, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin having a productive preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor favorite for slot receiver role August 23rd, 2017
- Wide receiver Dontrelle Inman left Chargers practice Tuesday with unspecified injury August 23rd, 2017
- Bears' Kevin White struggling in the preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Markus Wheaton (finger) undergoes surgery, out indefinitely for Bears August 23rd, 2017
- Zach Miller catches two balls in Bears' second preseason game August 23rd, 2017
- Kendall Wright working as Bears' first-team slot receiver August 22nd, 2017
- Jeremy Langford could be on the roster bubble in Chicago August 22nd, 2017
- Bears' Cameron Meredith showing good chemistry with Mike Glennon August 22nd, 2017