Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- Vikings' Latavius Murray undergoes ankle surgery March 22nd, 2017
- Jaguars sign Mychal Rivera to two-year deal March 22nd, 2017
- Packers re-sign Christine Michael March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Christine Michael visits with Packers March 22nd, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Bradley McDougald signs with Seahawks March 22nd, 2017
- Eagles looking at running backs in first round March 17th, 2017
- Eagles offer for Brandin Cooks included Malcolm Jenkins, picks March 14th, 2017
- Eagles upgrade wideout situation with Alshon Jeffery March 9th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery now favoring Philadelphia March 9th, 2017
- Eagles release Connor Barwin, clear out $7.75 million March 9th, 2017
- Eagles bring in Torrey Smith for wide receiver help March 9th, 2017