Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- Derrick Henry seals Titans' victory with 72-yard touchdown October 17th, 2017
- Titans' Marcus Mariota records his first 300-yard passing game of the year October 17th, 2017
- Colts' Frank Gore totals 67 yards on Monday night October 16th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray finds the end zone in Titans' win October 16th, 2017
- Jack Doyle catches 1st touchdown of season in Colts' loss October 16th, 2017
- Titans' Eric Decker catches 7 passes in Week 6 win October 16th, 2017
- Tarik Cohen throws a TD pass in Bears' Week 6 victory October 16th, 2017
- Bears' Zach Miller scores for the second consecutive week October 15th, 2017
- Mitch Trubisky attempts just 16 passes in Bears' OT win October 15th, 2017
- Jordan Howard finished with 176 total yards in Bears' OT win October 15th, 2017
- Bears' Zach Miller projected for a quiet game against the Ravens October 12th, 2017
- Bears' Markus Wheaton could miss 4-to-6 weeks with groin tear October 12th, 2017