Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- Dolphins acquire Julius Thomas from Jaguars in separate deal February 20th, 2017
- Jaguars free up $8.5 million in cap space by cutting Jared Odrick February 20th, 2017
- Victor Cruz met with Panthers over weekend February 20th, 2017
- Julius Thomas no longer part of Jaguars' trade for Dolphins' Branden Albert February 20th, 2017
- Cowboys' Tony Romo willing to restructure contract to facilitate trade February 20th, 2017
- Giants considering using franchise tag on Jason Pierre-Paul February 20th, 2017
- Connor Barwin has options if Eagles cut him February 19th, 2017
- Eagles expected to trade Mychal Kendricks this offseason February 13th, 2017
- Eagles interested in trading Mychal Kendricks this offseason February 10th, 2017
- Washington's Pierre Garçon drawing interest from at least five teams February 9th, 2017
- Eagles cut Leodis McKelvin after one year February 8th, 2017
- Eagles expected to release Leodis McKelvin January 25th, 2017