Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Saints' Alvin Kamara gets reps as wide receiver June 25th, 2017
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Kevin White (leg) is running at full speed at Bears' OTAs June 16th, 2017
- Bears' Zach Miller still 50-50 to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2017
- Jordan Howard expects bigger share of Bears' receiving game June 14th, 2017
- Bears' Cameron Meredith suffers thumb injury June 2nd, 2017
- Jordan Howard looking slimmer at Bears' OTAs May 31st, 2017