Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- 49ers' Reuben Foster reports to Thursday's OTAs May 24th, 2018
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Nagy: Bears' Allen Robinson (knee) 'ahead of the game' in rehab May 17th, 2018
- Chicago Bears trade up in the second round to draft WR Anthony Miller April 27th, 2018
- Chicago Bears select LB Roquan Smith with the eighth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018
- Trey Burton expected to be heavily involved in Bears' offense March 28th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018