Bears sign Rueben Randle to reserve/future contract
The Chicago Bears signed wide receiver Rueben Randle to a reserve/future contract.
Randle is a former second-round pick, but spent 2016 on the street. He didn't even come close to making the receiver-needy Philadelphia Eagles' 53-man roster last summer. Only two years removed from a 938-yard campaign, Randle turns 26 in May.
In 2015, Randle had his strongest season by Reception Net Expected Points per target, racking up 0.82. Among the 54 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets that year, he ranked 10th in this analytic.
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- Patriots extend veteran safety Patrick Chung March 17th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Bears sign Chase Daniel to two-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly agrees to 3-year, $42 million contract with Bears March 13th, 2018
- Report: Trey Burton, Bears agree to 4-year, $32 million contract March 13th, 2018
- Cameron Meredith (knee) remains without a timetable for Chicago March 6th, 2018
- Kyle Fuller assigned transition tag from Bears March 6th, 2018