Packers' Geronimo Allison facing drug charge
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is facing marijuana charges stemming from a September arrest.
Arrested in September, Allison was charged in December. He has a court date later this month, but that won't likely affect his eligibility for the playoffs. With Jordy Nelson (ribs) banged up, Allison will probably be Green Bay's third receiver for the Divisional Round. He had a productive final few weeks of the regular season with Randall Cobb sidelined.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Dolphins acquire Julius Thomas from Jaguars in separate deal February 20th, 2017
- Jaguars free up $8.5 million in cap space by cutting Jared Odrick February 20th, 2017
- Victor Cruz met with Panthers over weekend February 20th, 2017
- Julius Thomas no longer part of Jaguars' trade for Dolphins' Branden Albert February 20th, 2017
- Cowboys' Tony Romo willing to restructure contract to facilitate trade February 20th, 2017
- Giants considering using franchise tag on Jason Pierre-Paul February 20th, 2017
- Randall Cobb might be facing 'make or break' season in 2017 February 10th, 2017
- Packers figure to keep Ty Montgomery involved in 2017 backfield February 8th, 2017
- Packers save $9 million by releasing Sam Shields (concussion) February 8th, 2017
- James Starks released by Packers after seven seasons February 7th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson caps Packers' season with Comeback Player of the Year February 5th, 2017
- Packers say they would 'love to see' Eddie Lacy (ankle) back next season January 27th, 2017