Packers' Geronimo Allison facing drug charge
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is facing marijuana charges stemming from a September arrest.
Arrested in September, Allison was charged in December. He has a court date later this month, but that won't likely affect his eligibility for the playoffs. With Jordy Nelson (ribs) banged up, Allison will probably be Green Bay's third receiver for the Divisional Round. He had a productive final few weeks of the regular season with Randall Cobb sidelined.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Patriots could get Malcolm Mitchell (knee) back for AFC title game January 20th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (thigh) seen limping in Patriots' locker room January 20th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (toe) officially limited Friday, but no concern about status January 20th, 2017
- Julio Jones (toe) practices in full for Falcons on Friday January 20th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) practices for Steelers, will travel with team January 20th, 2017
- Browns closing in on new deal with Jamie Collins January 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (ribs), Davante Adams (ankle), Geronimo Allison (hamstring) could all be game-time calls for Packers January 20th, 2017
- Davante Adams unable to commit for Packers until weekend January 19th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (ribs) not in pads at Packers' practice January 19th, 2017
- Packers admit injured wide receivers wouldn't play in regular season January 19th, 2017
- Packers expecting to have Davante Adams (ankle), Geronimo Allison (leg) January 19th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (ribs) hopeful he can play for Packers after limited practice January 19th, 2017