Packers' Geronimo Allison facing drug charge
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is facing marijuana charges stemming from a September arrest.
Arrested in September, Allison was charged in December. He has a court date later this month, but that won't likely affect his eligibility for the playoffs. With Jordy Nelson (ribs) banged up, Allison will probably be Green Bay's third receiver for the Divisional Round. He had a productive final few weeks of the regular season with Randall Cobb sidelined.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Chargers' Mike Williams (back) may require season-ending surgery July 20th, 2017
- Cardinals and Chris Johnson agree to one-year deal July 20th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Panthers under Dave Gettleman were not interested in extending Greg Olsen July 17th, 2017
- Danny Woodhead best receiving back Ravens have had in years July 17th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery back up to drafted weight June 1st, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017