Packers' Geronimo Allison facing drug charge
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is facing marijuana charges stemming from a September arrest.
Arrested in September, Allison was charged in December. He has a court date later this month, but that won't likely affect his eligibility for the playoffs. With Jordy Nelson (ribs) banged up, Allison will probably be Green Bay's third receiver for the Divisional Round. He had a productive final few weeks of the regular season with Randall Cobb sidelined.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Jay Cutler feeling 'young' with Dolphins September 20th, 2017
- Jaron Brown projected for second-most receptions among Cardinals wideouts in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Ravens' Joe Flacco faces stiff test in Week 3 September 20th, 2017
- Russell Shepard running as the Panthers' number-three wideout September 20th, 2017
- Seattle's Chris Carson nominated for NFL Rookie of the Week September 19th, 2017
- Trevor Siemian turning Broncos into believers September 19th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett struggling with drops early in Packers' season September 19th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (quad) is '50-50' for Week 3 September 19th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (shoulder) considered day-to-day September 18th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (shoulder) headed for an MRI September 18th, 2017
- Davante Adams finds end zone in Packers' Week 2 loss September 18th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery continuing to operate as Packers' feature back September 18th, 2017