Packers' Geronimo Allison facing drug charge
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is facing marijuana charges stemming from a September arrest.
Arrested in September, Allison was charged in December. He has a court date later this month, but that won't likely affect his eligibility for the playoffs. With Jordy Nelson (ribs) banged up, Allison will probably be Green Bay's third receiver for the Divisional Round. He had a productive final few weeks of the regular season with Randall Cobb sidelined.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Melvin Gordon finds the end zone in Chargers' blowout win November 19th, 2017
- Chargers' Keenan Allen blows up for 159 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffrey (ankle) is active for the Eagles on Sunday night November 19th, 2017
- Miami's Kenny Stills racks up 180 yards and a touchdown in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram a complete bust in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Travis Kelce racks up 109 yards in Chiefs' OT loss November 19th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams totals 95 yards as Packers' shutout in Week 11 November 19th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) likely out for Packers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams poised for significant workload due to Packers' injuries November 16th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) misses practice on Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) making 'really good progress' November 16th, 2017