Packers' Geronimo Allison facing drug charge
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison is facing marijuana charges stemming from a September arrest.
Arrested in September, Allison was charged in December. He has a court date later this month, but that won't likely affect his eligibility for the playoffs. With Jordy Nelson (ribs) banged up, Allison will probably be Green Bay's third receiver for the Divisional Round. He had a productive final few weeks of the regular season with Randall Cobb sidelined.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Jerick McKinnon seeing first-team work in Vikings' backfield May 26th, 2017
- Bears' Kevin White (leg) 'working to align his stride' May 26th, 2017
- Branden Oliver looks impressive at Chargers' OTAs May 26th, 2017
- Chiefs unlikely to remove Spencer Ware as starter May 26th, 2017
- Dolphins say Jay Ajayi could push for 350 carries May 26th, 2017
- Victor Cruz inks a one-year deal with the Chicago Bears May 25th, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017
- Packers stash Devante Mays at 238th overall pick April 30th, 2017
- Aaron Jones lands with Green Bay Packers at 182nd overall April 30th, 2017