Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- 49ers consider moving Jimmie Ward to safety February 25th, 2017
- Jaguars' trade with Dolphins for Branden Albert essentially official February 25th, 2017
- Eagles make sense as destination if Chiefs cut Jamaal Charles February 25th, 2017
- Bears' Jay Cutler ending up with Jets would be a surprise February 25th, 2017
- Jets' Brandon Marshall could be fit for Ravens February 25th, 2017
- Robert Woods comfortable with role as Bills' second receiver February 25th, 2017
- Washington to pursue Cardinals' Calais Campbell in free agency February 25th, 2017
- Washington wondering if Cowboys' Tony Romo could be a possibility February 22nd, 2017
- Washington may deal Kirk Cousins to 49ers at NFL Combine February 22nd, 2017
- DeSean Jackson could wind up with Buccaneers February 21st, 2017
- Kirk Cousins won't sign long-term deal ahead of tag deadline February 21st, 2017
- Rams interested in Kirk Cousins if Washington doesn't sign him long-term February 19th, 2017