Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Damien Williams reportedly joining Chiefs' backfield March 22nd, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018
- Christine Michael re-signs with Colts March 21st, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch takes pay cut to stay with Raiders March 21st, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to return by May or June March 20th, 2018
- 49ers sign free agent Jerick McKinnon to $30 million deal March 14th, 2018
- Richard Sherman signs 3-year deal with 49ers March 11th, 2018
- 49ers, Marquise Goodwin agree to three-year extension March 8th, 2018
- Report: 'Stunner' if Dolphins don't trade Jarvis Landry February 23rd, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested again for domestic violence, possessing assault rifle February 12th, 2018