Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- C.J. Prosise could see 60 catches out of Seattle's backfield May 29th, 2017
- Jets' Austin Seferian-Jenkins drops 25 pounds this offseason May 28th, 2017
- Patriots likely won't cut Dion Lewis May 28th, 2017
- Eagles' Torrey Smith projected for productive year May 28th, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Washington willing to use a third franchise tag on Kirk Cousins May 23rd, 2017
- Washington's Josh Doctson (Achilles) will be full-go for OTAs May 22nd, 2017
- Washington's Josh Doctson (Achilles') looking healthy this spring May 21st, 2017
- Washington fourth-rounder Samaje Perine continues to receive praise May 17th, 2017
- Washington ignoring Kirk Cousins' contract for now May 15th, 2017