Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon (meniscus) out for the season July 25th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch may be kept under 200 carries in Oakland July 25th, 2017
- Andrew Hawkins retiring from the NFL July 25th, 2017
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon to undergo meniscus surgery July 25th, 2017
- Carlos Hyde might not be on 49ers' roster past training camp July 25th, 2017
- Carlos Hyde not guaranteed starting job in 49ers' backfield July 12th, 2017
- George Kittle dazzled in 49ers' OTAs July 10th, 2017
- 49ers sign Elvis Dumervil to two-year deal June 6th, 2017
- Carlos Hyde struggling in 49ers' new system June 1st, 2017
- Vance McDonald not a lock to make 49ers' final roster May 22nd, 2017