Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Sammy Watkins scores twice for the Rams before leaving with injury September 22nd, 2017
- Rams' Todd Gurley dominates in unexpected Thursday night shootout September 21st, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) misses another Titans' practice September 21st, 2017
- Thomas Rawls could get more touches for Seattle moving forward September 21st, 2017
- Joe Mixon still trying to get up to speed in Bengals' offense September 21st, 2017
- Raiders' Jared Cook (shoulder) limited in practice September 21st, 2017
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde finds the end zone twice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- 49ers' George Kittle (hip) active for Thursday Night Football September 21st, 2017
- Pierre Garcon expected to pace 49ers in targets Week 3 September 19th, 2017
- George Kittle (hip) listed as non-participant on 49ers' injury report September 19th, 2017
- 49ers' Carlos Hyde looking to finish with scores in Week 3 September 19th, 2017
- Brian Hoyer takes responsibility for 49ers' poor start September 19th, 2017