Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Jonathan Stewart extends with Panthers through 2018 March 24th, 2017
- Mark Sanchez will back up Mike Glennon in Chicago March 23rd, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Quinton Patton joins Jets March 23rd, 2017
- Julio Jones (foot surgery) should be 100 percent by Falcons' camp March 23rd, 2017
- Patriots may be only landing spot for Darrelle Revis March 23rd, 2017
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Cleveland no longer expected to make play for Washington's Kirk Cousins March 14th, 2017
- Browns may be shifting sights to Washington's Kirk Cousins March 14th, 2017
- Washington adds Terrelle Pryor for one-year, $6 million March 10th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins won't negotiate long-term deal with Washington March 10th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins officially signs $23.94 million franchise tender March 10th, 2017