Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Zay Jones (knee) undergoes surgery, to miss remainder of Bills' offseason program May 24th, 2018
- Chargers' Hunter Henry tears ACL, likely out for 2018 season May 22nd, 2018
- Jets trade Christian Hackenberg to the Raiders for late-round pick May 22nd, 2018
- Deshaun Watson (knee) throwing during Texans' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) to 'do everything' at Dolphins' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- Curtis Samuel (ankle) participating in Panthers' OTAs May 22nd, 2018
- 49ers' Richard Sherman (Achilles) expects to be for training camp May 17th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers move up in second round to draft WR Dante Pettis April 27th, 2018
- Patriots acquire OT Trent Brown from 49ers April 27th, 2018
- San Francisco 49ers draft OT Mike McGlinchey with ninth pick April 26th, 2018
- 49ers won't allow Reuben Foster to participate in team activities April 15th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster charged with felony domestic violence April 12th, 2018