Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Dolphins' Julius Thomas feels better than ever April 22nd, 2017
- Giants being coy about Odell Beckham's fifth-year option April 22nd, 2017
- Bills undecided on matching Patriots' offer to Mike Gillislee April 22nd, 2017
- Blake Bortles's fifth-year option still not picked up by Jaguars April 22nd, 2017
- Raiders offering Marshawn Lynch $3 million contract April 22nd, 2017
- Tyler Eifert (back) may not be ready for Bengals' training camp April 19th, 2017
- Washington re-signs Chris Thompson to one-year deal April 22nd, 2017
- Washington offered a five-year, $20 million contract to Kirk Cousins April 2nd, 2017
- Jordan Reed will be the focal point of Washington's offense March 31st, 2017
- Washington signs Brian Quick to one-year contract March 24th, 2017
- Cleveland no longer expected to make play for Washington's Kirk Cousins March 14th, 2017
- Browns may be shifting sights to Washington's Kirk Cousins March 14th, 2017