Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- DeVante Parker bottled up in Dolphins' Week 11 loss November 20th, 2017
- Bills 'still evaluating' the quarterback situation for Week 12 November 20th, 2017
- Hunter Henry not needed in Chargers' Week 11 blowout win November 20th, 2017
- Jared Cook held to 36 yards as Raiders fall to Patriots November 20th, 2017
- Panthers' Greg Olsen (foot) plans to play in Week 12 against the Jets November 20th, 2017
- Kyle Rudolph hauls in five passes in Vikings' Week 11 victory November 20th, 2017
- 49ers undecided on quarterback situation after Week 11 bye November 13th, 2017
- Carlos Hyde totals 104 yards in Niners' first win of the year November 12th, 2017
- C.J. Beathard totals 3 touchdowns as he leads the Niners to their first win November 12th, 2017
- San Francisco 49ers' quarterback C.J. Beathard confirmed as Week 10 starter November 10th, 2017
- Marquise Goodwin projected to finish as the top 49ers' receiver in Week 10 November 9th, 2017
- 49ers' Matt Breida projected for quiet performance in Week 10 November 9th, 2017