Ravens could be interested in signing Pierre Garçon
The Baltimore Ravens could sign a veteran receiver this offseason, general manager Ozzie Newsome admitted Tuesday.
Newsome said he'll be in the market for "complementary receivers" following Steve Smith Sr.'s retirement. Pierre Garçon or Kenny Britt would fit the bill in free agency, as would older options Anquan Boldin and Vincent Jackson. The Ravens have a lot of bodies at wideout, but no proven depth behind Mike Wallace.
Garçon is the semi-surprising cream of the crop here, as he was the seventh-best wide receiver in Reception Net Expected Points per target among the 68 wideouts to top 100 targets this year.
- Patriots' Danny Amendola projected for modest output on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) misses Patriots' practice again on Thursday January 18th, 2018
- Free agent Connor Barwin hopes to re-sign with Rams January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- 49ers' Reuben Foster arrested on marijuana possession January 13th, 2018
- 'Confidence on both sides' that Jimmy Garoppolo, 49ers will reach deal January 13th, 2018
- Marquise Goodwin exits 49ers' game early with head injury December 31st, 2017
- 49ers' Marquise Goodwin (back) limited in Wednesday's practice December 27th, 2017
- Jimmy Garoppolo leads 49ers to fourth-straight win in Week 16 December 25th, 2017
- Marquise Goodwin hauls in career-high 10 receptions in 49ers' win on Sunday December 17th, 2017