Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Broncos nab speedster Carlos Henderson at 82nd pick April 28th, 2017
- ArDarius Stewart replenishes Jets receiving corps at 79th overall April 28th, 2017
- Titans trade up to take Taywan Taylor at 72nd slot April 28th, 2017
- Rams get receiving help with Cooper Kupp at 69th pick April 28th, 2017
- Saints swing deal to acquire 67th pick, select Alvin Kamara April 28th, 2017
- Steelers get help at wideout, select JuJu Smith-Schuster with 62nd pick April 28th, 2017
- Raiders nab safety depth with Obi Melifonwu at 56th pick April 28th, 2017
- Oakland takes a risk on Gareon Conley at 24 April 28th, 2017
- Raiders, Seahawks exchange 2018 picks in Marshawn Lynch deal April 26th, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch agrees to two-year deal with Raiders April 26th, 2017
- Raiders offering Marshawn Lynch $3 million contract April 22nd, 2017
- Derek Carr (fibula) full participant in Raiders' OTAs April 19th, 2017