Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Charles Sims to serve as Tampa Bay's passing-down back August 23rd, 2017
- LeGarrette Blount expected to be 'big part' of Eagles' offense August 23rd, 2017
- Odell Beckham (ankle) in danger of missing Giants' season opener August 23rd, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell tweets he'll end holdout, return on September 1 August 22nd, 2017
- Russell Shepard expected to open year as Panthers' third receiver August 22nd, 2017
- Kendall Wright working as Bears' first-team slot receiver August 22nd, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon disappoints in Vikings' second preseason game August 22nd, 2017
- Vikings say Sam Bradford is feeling more comfortable August 22nd, 2017
- Healthy Stefon Diggs figures to play a big role in the Vikings' offense August 22nd, 2017
- Adam Thielen wants to remain consistent for Vikings August 22nd, 2017
- Latavius Murray 'might' play in Vikings' third preseason game August 22nd, 2017
- Dalvin Cook hoards first-team touches for Vikings August 19th, 2017