Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Lions' Golden Tate (shoulder) seen sporting a sling October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Browns' Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman sent home from Houston last week October 21st, 2017
- Sam Bradford (knee) expected to return for Vikings this season October 20th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs (groin) ruled out for Vikings Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Sam Bradford (knee) is out for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Brandon Williams (foot) a full participant at Ravens' practice October 19th, 2017
- Update: Stefon Diggs (groin) sits out practice again Thursday October 19th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs (groin) returns to Vikings practice on Thursday October 19th, 2017