Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- New England's Dion Lewis totals 67 yards in Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Tom Brady posts his worst game of the season in Pats' loss to Dolphins December 12th, 2017
- Brandin Cooks disappears in Patriots' Week 14 loss December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead scores for the third consecutive game on Monday December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Vikings' Kyle Rudolph continues touchdown streak despite Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017
- Stefon Diggs goes for 64 yards as Vikings fall to Panthers December 11th, 2017
- Latavius Murray bottled up in Vikings' Week 14 loss December 11th, 2017
- Jerick McKinnon held to 9 touches in Vikings' Week 14 defeat December 11th, 2017
- Case Keenum battles through turnovers in Vikings' loss December 10th, 2017
- Adam Thielen racks up 105 yards and a touchdown Sunday for Vikings December 10th, 2017