Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Cam Newton says Panthers don't need him to always be playmaker June 27th, 2017
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Panthers' Cam Newton throws for first time since March June 26th, 2017
- Zach Miller's roster spot with Bears in jeopardy June 26th, 2017
- Brian Quick on Washington's roster bubble June 25th, 2017
- Michael Floyd expected to make Vikings' 53-man roster June 27th, 2017
- Latavius Murray expects to "be the guy" in Vikings backfield June 27th, 2017
- Vikings claim Michael Floyd will remain on roster June 27th, 2017
- Laquon Treadwell working exclusively as Vikings' third receiver June 19th, 2017
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook has a chance to be special June 16th, 2017
- Dalvin Cook impressing Vikings in minicamp June 15th, 2017