Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Mark Sanchez will back up Mike Glennon in Chicago March 23rd, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Quinton Patton joins Jets March 23rd, 2017
- Julio Jones (foot surgery) should be 100 percent by Falcons' camp March 23rd, 2017
- Patriots may be only landing spot for Darrelle Revis March 23rd, 2017
- Joffrey Lauvergne lights up as spot starter in Bulls' blowout win March 22nd, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch will meet with agent this week March 22nd, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch will only un-retire to play for Raiders March 20th, 2017
- Seahawks will be forced to cut Marshawn Lynch if he returns from retirement March 18th, 2017
- Raiders may lure Marshawn Lynch out of retirement March 17th, 2017
- E.J. Manuel to compete for Raiders' third-string job March 16th, 2017
- Raiders upgrade at tight end with Jared Cook March 16th, 2017