Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Patriots could get Malcolm Mitchell (knee) back for AFC title game January 20th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (thigh) seen limping in Patriots' locker room January 20th, 2017
- Falcons' Julio Jones (toe) officially limited Friday, but no concern about status January 20th, 2017
- Julio Jones (toe) practices in full for Falcons on Friday January 20th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) practices for Steelers, will travel with team January 20th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (ribs), Davante Adams (ankle), Geronimo Allison (hamstring) could all be game-time calls for Packers January 20th, 2017
- Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders January 11th, 2017
- Raiders will be without Donald Penn (knee) in Wild Card round January 6th, 2017
- Donald Penn (knee) remains out at Raiders' practice January 5th, 2017
- Amari Cooper (shoulder) and Michael Crabtree (finger) limited for Raiders Wednesday January 4th, 2017
- Connor Cook confirmed as Raiders starter for Wild Card game January 4th, 2017
- Amari Cooper to demand ball in Raiders' Wild Card game January 4th, 2017