Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders
Oakland Raiders running back Latavius Murray expressed a desire to re-sign with the team.
"I wanna stay put and finish what I started," Murray said. The former sixth-round pick got his first chance late in the 2014 season and never really looked back. He's rushed 543 times for 2,278 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and 20 touchdowns over the past two-plus seasons, finishing with a career-high 12 end-zone trips this year. Murray continues to lose work to rookie DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard, but remained the lead back all year. He turns 27 next week.
Murray ranked 12th in Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt this season among the 42 running backs with at least 100 rushing attempts in 2016.
- Dolphins acquire Julius Thomas from Jaguars in separate deal February 20th, 2017
- Jaguars free up $8.5 million in cap space by cutting Jared Odrick February 20th, 2017
- Victor Cruz met with Panthers over weekend February 20th, 2017
- Julius Thomas no longer part of Jaguars' trade for Dolphins' Branden Albert February 20th, 2017
- Cowboys' Tony Romo willing to restructure contract to facilitate trade February 20th, 2017
- Giants considering using franchise tag on Jason Pierre-Paul February 20th, 2017
- Raiders' Derek Carr to have more freedom at line in 2017 February 15th, 2017
- Raiders would like to bring back Latavius Murray February 14th, 2017
- Raiders not expected to bring back Latavius Murray February 13th, 2017
- Raiders' Khalil Mack earns Defensive Player of the Year February 5th, 2017
- Derek Carr and Khalil Mack are Raiders' top offseason priorities January 25th, 2017
- Latavius Murray wants to re-sign with Raiders January 11th, 2017