Steelers not concerned about Ben Roethlisberger's foot
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's foot "shouldn't be an issue," claims head coach Mike Tomlin.
Roethlisberger was in a boot following Sunday's win, but it was a precautionary measure and the quarterback remains confident that he will be "good to go." There's no concern about his status for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back. Meanwhile, the Chiefs were 10th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play.
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (shoulder) practicing non-contact August 23rd, 2017
- Chad Henne to start Jaguars' third preseason game August 23rd, 2017
- 49ers say former Olympian Marquise Goodwin can be 'special' August 23rd, 2017
- Former Carolina Panther on Devin Funchess: 'There's no dog in this guy' August 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse in no danger of being cut August 23rd, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin having a productive preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell tweets he'll end holdout, return on September 1 August 22nd, 2017
- Steelers preparing for life after Ben Roethlisberger August 22nd, 2017
- Eli Rogers behind Sammie Coates on Steelers' depth chart August 22nd, 2017
- Jesse James locked in as Steelers' starter August 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown poised to surpass 2016 numbers August 22nd, 2017
- Martavis Bryant hauls in 20-yard catch in Steelers' preseason debut August 21st, 2017