Steelers not concerned about Ben Roethlisberger's foot
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's foot "shouldn't be an issue," claims head coach Mike Tomlin.
Roethlisberger was in a boot following Sunday's win, but it was a precautionary measure and the quarterback remains confident that he will be "good to go." There's no concern about his status for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back. Meanwhile, the Chiefs were 10th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play.
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson still needs time to develop June 24th, 2017
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Steelers effusive in praise about Martavis Bryant June 19th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell (groin) unlikely to make it to Steelers' minicamp June 12th, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017