Steelers not concerned about Ben Roethlisberger's foot
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's foot "shouldn't be an issue," claims head coach Mike Tomlin.
Roethlisberger was in a boot following Sunday's win, but it was a precautionary measure and the quarterback remains confident that he will be "good to go." There's no concern about his status for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back. Meanwhile, the Chiefs were 10th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster projected for a bounce back in return from suspension December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week December 12th, 2017
- Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve December 12th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant catches six passes as Steelers win on Sunday Night Football December 11th, 2017
- Jesse James catches 10 passes in Steelers' win over the Ravens December 11th, 2017
- Antonio Brown racks up 213 receiving yards on Sunday night December 11th, 2017