Steelers not concerned about Ben Roethlisberger's foot
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's foot "shouldn't be an issue," claims head coach Mike Tomlin.
Roethlisberger was in a boot following Sunday's win, but it was a precautionary measure and the quarterback remains confident that he will be "good to go." There's no concern about his status for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back. Meanwhile, the Chiefs were 10th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017
- Dont'a Hightower expected to choose team Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant awaiting NFL approval for return March 14th, 2017