Steelers not concerned about Ben Roethlisberger's foot
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's foot "shouldn't be an issue," claims head coach Mike Tomlin.
Roethlisberger was in a boot following Sunday's win, but it was a precautionary measure and the quarterback remains confident that he will be "good to go." There's no concern about his status for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back. Meanwhile, the Chiefs were 10th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) upgraded to limited January 18th, 2017
- Ladarius Green expected to sit again for Steelers January 18th, 2017
- Pittsburgh's Martavis Bryant applies for reinstatement January 17th, 2017
- Ladarius Green still in concussion protocol as Steelers prepare for New England January 17th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger performs well enough to get Steelers to Championship Game January 16th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell grinds out 170 rushing yards as Steelers advance January 16th, 2017