Steelers not concerned about Ben Roethlisberger's foot
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's foot "shouldn't be an issue," claims head coach Mike Tomlin.
Roethlisberger was in a boot following Sunday's win, but it was a precautionary measure and the quarterback remains confident that he will be "good to go." There's no concern about his status for Sunday's Divisional Round matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Among the 39 quarterbacks with at least 100 drop backs this season, Roethlisberger ranked seventh in Passing Net Expected Points (NEP) per drop back. Meanwhile, the Chiefs were 10th in Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to avoid groin surgery February 22nd, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) will return to Steelers in 2017 February 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared February 16th, 2017
- Lawrence Timmons may not be back in Pittsburgh next season February 16th, 2017
- Steelers not rushing to find heir to Ben Roethlisberger February 16th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell remains a priority for Pittsburgh this offseason February 16th, 2017