Morris Claiborne expected to return for Cowboys in Divisional Round
Dallas Cowboys defensive back Morris Claiborne (groin) will play in Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Green Bay Packers, said owner Jerry Jones.
Claiborne hasn't played since Week 8 and his return should provide a significant boost for a Dallas defense welcoming a red-hot Aaron Rodgers to town. Demarcus Lawrence (back) and Tyrone Crawford (shoulder, hamstring) are also expected to be back along the Cowboys' defensive front.
The Cowboys finished the regular season ranked 17th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play this season. The secondary was 17th in terms of Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play while they checked in at ninth in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play.
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- A.J. Derby (shoulder) ruled out for Week 11 by Denver November 17th, 2017
- Virgil Green set to see an increased role for Broncos in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcedes Lewis (knee) removed from Jaguars' injury report November 17th, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard projected to out-snap Cameron Brate in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jets not committing to Christian Hackenberg playing this season November 14th, 2017
- Jets sticking with Josh McCown at quarterback November 14th, 2017
- Jets' Bilal Powell has disappointing Week 10 in loss to Bucs November 13th, 2017
- Austin Sefrian-Jenkins goes for 67 yards in Jets' Week 10 defeat November 13th, 2017
- Jets' Josh McCown underwhelms in Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Robby Anderson goes for 85 yards and a score in Jets' Week 10 defeat November 12th, 2017