Morris Claiborne expected to return for Cowboys in Divisional Round
Dallas Cowboys defensive back Morris Claiborne (groin) will play in Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Green Bay Packers, said owner Jerry Jones.
Claiborne hasn't played since Week 8 and his return should provide a significant boost for a Dallas defense welcoming a red-hot Aaron Rodgers to town. Demarcus Lawrence (back) and Tyrone Crawford (shoulder, hamstring) are also expected to be back along the Cowboys' defensive front.
The Cowboys finished the regular season ranked 17th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play this season. The secondary was 17th in terms of Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play while they checked in at ninth in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Tony Romo's options are either Texans or retirement March 27th, 2017
- Cowboys in no rush to move Tony Romo March 20th, 2017
- Darren McFadden staying with Cowboys March 16th, 2017
- Broncos say Cowboys' Tony Romo hasn't been topic of discussion March 13th, 2017
- Unlikely that Cowboys find trade partner for Tony Romo March 11th, 2017
- Cowboys' Doug Free retires after 10-year career March 11th, 2017