Morris Claiborne expected to return for Cowboys in Divisional Round
Dallas Cowboys defensive back Morris Claiborne (groin) will play in Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Green Bay Packers, said owner Jerry Jones.
Claiborne hasn't played since Week 8 and his return should provide a significant boost for a Dallas defense welcoming a red-hot Aaron Rodgers to town. Demarcus Lawrence (back) and Tyrone Crawford (shoulder, hamstring) are also expected to be back along the Cowboys' defensive front.
The Cowboys finished the regular season ranked 17th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play this season. The secondary was 17th in terms of Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play while they checked in at ninth in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Cowboys expect Ryan Switzer to have meaningful role May 27th, 2017
- Rico Gathers making big strides for Cowboys May 13th, 2017
- Cowboys grab wide receiver Noah Brown at 239th pick April 30th, 2017
- Cowboys' suspended Randy Gregory fails another drug test, career in jeopardy April 29th, 2017
- Charles Tapper (back) is on track for Cowboys' OTAs April 23rd, 2017
- Cowboys officially cut Tony Romo loose April 4th, 2017