Morris Claiborne expected to return for Cowboys in Divisional Round
Dallas Cowboys defensive back Morris Claiborne (groin) will play in Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Green Bay Packers, said owner Jerry Jones.
Claiborne hasn't played since Week 8 and his return should provide a significant boost for a Dallas defense welcoming a red-hot Aaron Rodgers to town. Demarcus Lawrence (back) and Tyrone Crawford (shoulder, hamstring) are also expected to be back along the Cowboys' defensive front.
The Cowboys finished the regular season ranked 17th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play this season. The secondary was 17th in terms of Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play while they checked in at ninth in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play.
- Ravens entertaining possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick July 27th, 2017
- Browns' Corey Coleman (hamstring) cleared to practice July 27th, 2017
- Ravens not overly concerned with Joe Flacco's back issue July 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Devontae Booker (wrist) to miss up to eight weeks July 27th, 2017
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Robby Anderson not a lock to keep Jets' starting job July 15th, 2017
- Josh McCown may lose starting job before Jets' Week 1 July 9th, 2017
- Jets happy with Christian Hackenberg's progress June 29th, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte expected to be workhorse in 2017-18 June 23rd, 2017
- Eric Decker's deal with Titans worth up to $5.35 million June 21st, 2017
- Patriots sign David Harris to two-year deal June 21st, 2017