Morris Claiborne expected to return for Cowboys in Divisional Round
Dallas Cowboys defensive back Morris Claiborne (groin) will play in Sunday's Divisional Round game against the Green Bay Packers, said owner Jerry Jones.
Claiborne hasn't played since Week 8 and his return should provide a significant boost for a Dallas defense welcoming a red-hot Aaron Rodgers to town. Demarcus Lawrence (back) and Tyrone Crawford (shoulder, hamstring) are also expected to be back along the Cowboys' defensive front.
The Cowboys finished the regular season ranked 17th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) per play this season. The secondary was 17th in terms of Adjusted Defensive Passing NEP allowed per play while they checked in at ninth in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play.
- Darren Sproles (wrist) will not return for Eagles in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Melvin Gordon (knee) is active for Chargers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) is active for Packers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (chest) is inactive versus Bengals September 24th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) active for Titans on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin injures knee, won't return for Panthers September 24th, 2017
- Jets' Austin Seferian-Jenkins not a lock to be active in Week 3 September 22nd, 2017
- Jets' Matt Forte stuck in a three-man running back committee September 21st, 2017
- Bilal Powell now part of a three-man rotation in New York September 21st, 2017
- Jets' Jermaine Kearse expected to lead team in targets this Sunday September 21st, 2017
- Robby Anderson (knee) not at Jets' practice on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Austin Seferian Jenkins not guaranteed to be active for Jets in Week 3 September 20th, 2017