Steelers say Ladarius Green remains in concussion protocol
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is still in the concussion protocol, head coach Mike Tomlin said.
It looked like Green was on track to return last week after getting in two full practices, but Tomlin wound up holding him out Friday after stating the team didn't get the results they hoped for from a post-practice test. We don't plan on knowing about Green's status until Friday at the earliest, but it's possible he gets cleared in time for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this year.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to avoid groin surgery February 22nd, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) will return to Steelers in 2017 February 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared February 16th, 2017
- Lawrence Timmons may not be back in Pittsburgh next season February 16th, 2017
- Steelers not rushing to find heir to Ben Roethlisberger February 16th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell remains a priority for Pittsburgh this offseason February 16th, 2017