Steelers say Ladarius Green remains in concussion protocol
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is still in the concussion protocol, head coach Mike Tomlin said.
It looked like Green was on track to return last week after getting in two full practices, but Tomlin wound up holding him out Friday after stating the team didn't get the results they hoped for from a post-practice test. We don't plan on knowing about Green's status until Friday at the earliest, but it's possible he gets cleared in time for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this year.
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson still needs time to develop June 24th, 2017
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Steelers effusive in praise about Martavis Bryant June 19th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell (groin) unlikely to make it to Steelers' minicamp June 12th, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017