Steelers say Ladarius Green remains in concussion protocol
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is still in the concussion protocol, head coach Mike Tomlin said.
It looked like Green was on track to return last week after getting in two full practices, but Tomlin wound up holding him out Friday after stating the team didn't get the results they hoped for from a post-practice test. We don't plan on knowing about Green's status until Friday at the earliest, but it's possible he gets cleared in time for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this year.
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (shoulder) practicing non-contact August 23rd, 2017
- Chad Henne to start Jaguars' third preseason game August 23rd, 2017
- 49ers say former Olympian Marquise Goodwin can be 'special' August 23rd, 2017
- Former Carolina Panther on Devin Funchess: 'There's no dog in this guy' August 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse in no danger of being cut August 23rd, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin having a productive preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell tweets he'll end holdout, return on September 1 August 22nd, 2017
- Steelers preparing for life after Ben Roethlisberger August 22nd, 2017
- Eli Rogers behind Sammie Coates on Steelers' depth chart August 22nd, 2017
- Jesse James locked in as Steelers' starter August 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown poised to surpass 2016 numbers August 22nd, 2017
- Martavis Bryant hauls in 20-yard catch in Steelers' preseason debut August 21st, 2017