Steelers say Ladarius Green remains in concussion protocol
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is still in the concussion protocol, head coach Mike Tomlin said.
It looked like Green was on track to return last week after getting in two full practices, but Tomlin wound up holding him out Friday after stating the team didn't get the results they hoped for from a post-practice test. We don't plan on knowing about Green's status until Friday at the earliest, but it's possible he gets cleared in time for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this year.
- Bears' Kevin White's (leg) progress considered a 'mystery' May 24th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt continuing to receive hype out of Chiefs' camp May 24th, 2017
- Jets planning to go with a committee approach in the backfield in 2017 May 23rd, 2017
- Jets giving quarterbacks equal first-team reps at OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017
- Tight end will be focal point of Rams' passing game May 23rd, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green May 18th, 2017
- Steelers have Martavis Bryant penciled in as starter May 15th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussions) active at Steelers' OTAs May 2nd, 2017