Steelers say Ladarius Green remains in concussion protocol
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Ladarius Green is still in the concussion protocol, head coach Mike Tomlin said.
It looked like Green was on track to return last week after getting in two full practices, but Tomlin wound up holding him out Friday after stating the team didn't get the results they hoped for from a post-practice test. We don't plan on knowing about Green's status until Friday at the earliest, but it's possible he gets cleared in time for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Green's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked fifth among the 43 tight ends to receive at least 30 targets this year.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017
- Dont'a Hightower expected to choose team Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant awaiting NFL approval for return March 14th, 2017