Ty Montgomery injured ankle in Packers' Wild Card win
Green Bay Packers running back Ty Montgomery suffered an ankle injury that sidelined him for a portion of Sunday's second half.
It looked like a severe knee injury when it took place, forcing Montgomery to be carried off by two trainers before he surprisingly re-entered on a late fourth-quarter goal-line series. "Why play it safe?" Montgomery replied when asked by reporters why he returned. "It's the playoffs." Montgomery should be all systems go for this weekend's Divisional Round clash with the Dallas Cowboys.
Montgomery earned -3.56 Net Expected Points on 11 rushing attempts in the Wild Card Round, per numberFire Live.
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017