Ty Montgomery injured ankle in Packers' Wild Card win
Green Bay Packers running back Ty Montgomery suffered an ankle injury that sidelined him for a portion of Sunday's second half.
It looked like a severe knee injury when it took place, forcing Montgomery to be carried off by two trainers before he surprisingly re-entered on a late fourth-quarter goal-line series. "Why play it safe?" Montgomery replied when asked by reporters why he returned. "It's the playoffs." Montgomery should be all systems go for this weekend's Divisional Round clash with the Dallas Cowboys.
Montgomery earned -3.56 Net Expected Points on 11 rushing attempts in the Wild Card Round, per numberFire Live.
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- A.J. Derby (shoulder) ruled out for Week 11 by Denver November 17th, 2017
- Virgil Green set to see an increased role for Broncos in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcedes Lewis (knee) removed from Jaguars' injury report November 17th, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard projected to out-snap Cameron Brate in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) is ruled out for Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) likely out for Packers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams poised for significant workload due to Packers' injuries November 16th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (ribs) misses practice on Thursday November 16th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) making 'really good progress' November 16th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery (ribs) not practicing Wednesday for Packers November 15th, 2017