Ty Montgomery injured ankle in Packers' Wild Card win
Green Bay Packers running back Ty Montgomery suffered an ankle injury that sidelined him for a portion of Sunday's second half.
It looked like a severe knee injury when it took place, forcing Montgomery to be carried off by two trainers before he surprisingly re-entered on a late fourth-quarter goal-line series. "Why play it safe?" Montgomery replied when asked by reporters why he returned. "It's the playoffs." Montgomery should be all systems go for this weekend's Divisional Round clash with the Dallas Cowboys.
Montgomery earned -3.56 Net Expected Points on 11 rushing attempts in the Wild Card Round, per numberFire Live.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Ty Montgomery plays 'significant role' at Packers' OTAs June 11th, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018
- Green Bay Packers trade up to 18 and select CB Jaire Alexander April 26th, 2018
- New Orleans Saints trade up to 14 to select DE Marcus Davenport April 26th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018