Ty Montgomery injured ankle in Packers' Wild Card win
Green Bay Packers running back Ty Montgomery suffered an ankle injury that sidelined him for a portion of Sunday's second half.
It looked like a severe knee injury when it took place, forcing Montgomery to be carried off by two trainers before he surprisingly re-entered on a late fourth-quarter goal-line series. "Why play it safe?" Montgomery replied when asked by reporters why he returned. "It's the playoffs." Montgomery should be all systems go for this weekend's Divisional Round clash with the Dallas Cowboys.
Montgomery earned -3.56 Net Expected Points on 11 rushing attempts in the Wild Card Round, per numberFire Live.
- Ravens entertaining possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick July 27th, 2017
- Browns' Corey Coleman (hamstring) cleared to practice July 27th, 2017
- Ravens not overly concerned with Joe Flacco's back issue July 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Devontae Booker (wrist) to miss up to eight weeks July 27th, 2017
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery back up to drafted weight June 1st, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017