Packers won't rule out Jordy Nelson (ribs) for Divisional Round yet
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will play in the Divisional Round if he is able to practice by Saturday, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
McCarthy revealed Nelson spent Sunday night in the hospital. He said the receiver would spend the week "with the rehab group" on the side of practice, and that if Jordy can get into practice by Saturday, he could play against the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy offered no details and didn't rule out the possibility Nelson is dealing with internal injuries. Though the door is open, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora also stated things sound "not as optimistic" for Nelson's availability.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Mike Wallace (back) out with concussion, won't return for Ravens October 22nd, 2017
- Colts will not shelve Andrew Luck (shoulder) even if team is out of contention October 22nd, 2017
- Mike Wallace will play for Ravens, looks 'a little stiff' during pregame October 22nd, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin (knee) officially playing for Panthers in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) officially active for Titans against Browns October 22nd, 2017
- Jordan Matthews (thumb) officially active for Bills October 22nd, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) has 'chance' to return for Packers this season October 22nd, 2017
- Packers 'holding out hope' that Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) returns Week 15 October 21st, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Packers confirm Aaron Rodgers needs surgery on collarbone October 16th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett held to just 22 yards in Packers' loss October 15th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb targeted just 3 times in loss to Vikings October 15th, 2017