Packers won't rule out Jordy Nelson (ribs) for Divisional Round yet
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will play in the Divisional Round if he is able to practice by Saturday, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
McCarthy revealed Nelson spent Sunday night in the hospital. He said the receiver would spend the week "with the rehab group" on the side of practice, and that if Jordy can get into practice by Saturday, he could play against the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy offered no details and didn't rule out the possibility Nelson is dealing with internal injuries. Though the door is open, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora also stated things sound "not as optimistic" for Nelson's availability.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017