Packers won't rule out Jordy Nelson (ribs) for Divisional Round yet
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will play in the Divisional Round if he is able to practice by Saturday, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
McCarthy revealed Nelson spent Sunday night in the hospital. He said the receiver would spend the week "with the rehab group" on the side of practice, and that if Jordy can get into practice by Saturday, he could play against the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy offered no details and didn't rule out the possibility Nelson is dealing with internal injuries. Though the door is open, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora also stated things sound "not as optimistic" for Nelson's availability.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Chicago's Kendall Wright (shoulder) limited in practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson set to benefit from potential Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) return December 12th, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers' (collarbone) status up in air for Packers in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) still waiting for medical clearance to play in Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson continues to be a non-factor without Aaron Rodgers in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Brett Hundley throws 3 touchdowns in Packers' OT win December 10th, 2017