Packers won't rule out Jordy Nelson (ribs) for Divisional Round yet
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will play in the Divisional Round if he is able to practice by Saturday, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
McCarthy revealed Nelson spent Sunday night in the hospital. He said the receiver would spend the week "with the rehab group" on the side of practice, and that if Jordy can get into practice by Saturday, he could play against the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy offered no details and didn't rule out the possibility Nelson is dealing with internal injuries. Though the door is open, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora also stated things sound "not as optimistic" for Nelson's availability.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Packers re-sign Christine Michael March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Christine Michael visits with Packers March 22nd, 2017
- Packers ink another tight end, signing Lance Kendricks March 12th, 2017
- Packers offered bigger deal to Jared Cook than Martellus Bennett March 11th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett agrees to deal with Packers March 10th, 2017