Packers won't rule out Jordy Nelson (ribs) for Divisional Round yet
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will play in the Divisional Round if he is able to practice by Saturday, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
McCarthy revealed Nelson spent Sunday night in the hospital. He said the receiver would spend the week "with the rehab group" on the side of practice, and that if Jordy can get into practice by Saturday, he could play against the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy offered no details and didn't rule out the possibility Nelson is dealing with internal injuries. Though the door is open, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora also stated things sound "not as optimistic" for Nelson's availability.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Bears' Kevin White's (leg) progress considered a 'mystery' May 24th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt continuing to receive hype out of Chiefs' camp May 24th, 2017
- Jets planning to go with a committee approach in the backfield in 2017 May 23rd, 2017
- Jets giving quarterbacks equal first-team reps at OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017
- Tight end will be focal point of Rams' passing game May 23rd, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017
- Packers stash Devante Mays at 238th overall pick April 30th, 2017
- Aaron Jones lands with Green Bay Packers at 182nd overall April 30th, 2017