Packers won't rule out Jordy Nelson (ribs) for Divisional Round yet
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (ribs) will play in the Divisional Round if he is able to practice by Saturday, according to head coach Mike McCarthy.
McCarthy revealed Nelson spent Sunday night in the hospital. He said the receiver would spend the week "with the rehab group" on the side of practice, and that if Jordy can get into practice by Saturday, he could play against the Dallas Cowboys. McCarthy offered no details and didn't rule out the possibility Nelson is dealing with internal injuries. Though the door is open, CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora also stated things sound "not as optimistic" for Nelson's availability.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Washington activates Jordan Reed (toe) from PUP August 20th, 2017
- Corey Davis (hamstring) remains on track to play in Titans' preseason August 20th, 2017
- Chiefs could keep both Charcandrick West and C.J. Spiller August 20th, 2017
- Eagles' LeGarrette Blount and Wendell Smallwood could be camp cuts August 20th, 2017
- Alshon Jeffery behind on learning Eagles' offense August 20th, 2017
- Browns run solely shotgun looks with DeShone Kizer August 20th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery (leg) will miss second preseason game August 16th, 2017
- Ty Montgomery loses fumble in disappointing start for Packers August 11th, 2017
- Aaron Jones currently on Packers' third-string offense August 6th, 2017
- Jamaal Williams getting first-team reps over Ty Montgomery August 4th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery back up to drafted weight June 1st, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017