Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot on Monday and said his right foot is "fine."
Roethlisberger tweaked his right foot on the second to last play of Sunday's win. "(An MRI) showed I aggravated an old foot fracture but nothing severe," Roethlisberger said in an email. "I should be good to go [Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs]." Roethlisberger said the Steelers told him to wear the protective boot "as a precaution," and by Monday it was no longer necessary.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green May 18th, 2017
- Steelers have Martavis Bryant penciled in as starter May 15th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussions) active at Steelers' OTAs May 2nd, 2017