Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot on Monday and said his right foot is "fine."
Roethlisberger tweaked his right foot on the second to last play of Sunday's win. "(An MRI) showed I aggravated an old foot fracture but nothing severe," Roethlisberger said in an email. "I should be good to go [Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs]." Roethlisberger said the Steelers told him to wear the protective boot "as a precaution," and by Monday it was no longer necessary.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Darren Sproles (wrist) will not return for Eagles in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Melvin Gordon (knee) is active for Chargers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) is active for Packers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (chest) is inactive versus Bengals September 24th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) active for Titans on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin injures knee, won't return for Panthers September 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Jesse James (ankle) was limited at practice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' T.J. Watt (groin) has shot to play Week 3 September 19th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets heavy workload, underwhelms for Steelers September 17th, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger tosses 2 touchdowns in Week 2 September 17th, 2017
- Antonio Brown receives 11 targets in Steelers' win over Vikings September 17th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant explodes in Steelers' Week 2 win September 17th, 2017