Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot on Monday and said his right foot is "fine."
Roethlisberger tweaked his right foot on the second to last play of Sunday's win. "(An MRI) showed I aggravated an old foot fracture but nothing severe," Roethlisberger said in an email. "I should be good to go [Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs]." Roethlisberger said the Steelers told him to wear the protective boot "as a precaution," and by Monday it was no longer necessary.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- A.J. Derby (shoulder) ruled out for Week 11 by Denver November 17th, 2017
- Virgil Green set to see an increased role for Broncos in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcedes Lewis (knee) removed from Jaguars' injury report November 17th, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard projected to out-snap Cameron Brate in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant snags 2 catches in Steelers' win on Thursday night November 17th, 2017
- Juju Smith-Schuster gains 47 receiving yards for Steelers in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Jesse James finds the end zone as Steelers roll over Titans November 17th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell tops 100 yards on 21 touches in Steelers' victory November 16th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger lights up the Titans with 4 TDs in Steelers' win November 16th, 2017
- Antonio Brown reels in 3 TD receptions as Steelers dominate Titans November 16th, 2017