Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot on Monday and said his right foot is "fine."
Roethlisberger tweaked his right foot on the second to last play of Sunday's win. "(An MRI) showed I aggravated an old foot fracture but nothing severe," Roethlisberger said in an email. "I should be good to go [Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs]." Roethlisberger said the Steelers told him to wear the protective boot "as a precaution," and by Monday it was no longer necessary.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster's late touchdown salvages a disappointing fantasy day January 14th, 2018
- Jesse James catches just 1 pass in Steelers' loss to Jaguars January 14th, 2018