Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot Monday
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger shed his walking boot on Monday and said his right foot is "fine."
Roethlisberger tweaked his right foot on the second to last play of Sunday's win. "(An MRI) showed I aggravated an old foot fracture but nothing severe," Roethlisberger said in an email. "I should be good to go [Sunday at the Kansas City Chiefs]." Roethlisberger said the Steelers told him to wear the protective boot "as a precaution," and by Monday it was no longer necessary.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017
- Dont'a Hightower expected to choose team Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant awaiting NFL approval for return March 14th, 2017