Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Kiko Alonso likely to play weak-side linebacker for Dolphins next year January 18th, 2017
- Dolphins expected to give Kiko Alonso high tender January 9th, 2017
- Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract January 9th, 2017
- Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins January 9th, 2017
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) gets in limited practice for Dolphins January 6th, 2017
- Byron Maxwell (ankle) officially doubtful for Dolphins January 6th, 2017