Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to grant Mike Pouncey his release March 15th, 2018
- Dolphins release Julius Thomas March 14th, 2018
- Dolphins fail to find trade, will release Ndamukong Suh March 14th, 2018