Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Darren Sproles (wrist) will not return for Eagles in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Melvin Gordon (knee) is active for Chargers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) is active for Packers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (chest) is inactive versus Bengals September 24th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) active for Titans on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin injures knee, won't return for Panthers September 24th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) expected to play without limitations September 24th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi (knee) is 'feeling good' September 23rd, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) returns to Dolphins' practice on Friday September 22nd, 2017
- Dolphins' Julius Thomas projected to take a step forward in Week 3 September 22nd, 2017
- Jay Ajayi (knee) practices Friday for Dolphins, but not 100 percent September 22nd, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi does not practice for second straight day September 21st, 2017