Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- A.J. Derby (shoulder) ruled out for Week 11 by Denver November 17th, 2017
- Virgil Green set to see an increased role for Broncos in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcedes Lewis (knee) removed from Jaguars' injury report November 17th, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard projected to out-snap Cameron Brate in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) plans on playing for Dolphins versus Buccaneers November 17th, 2017
- Kenny Stills (back) not practicing for Dolphins on Friday November 17th, 2017
- Dolphins say DeVante Parker has lost 'edge' from preseason November 16th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenny Stills (back) leaves Thursday's practice with injury November 16th, 2017
- Damien Williams and Kenyan Drake to continue splitting carries for Miami November 16th, 2017
- Kenny Stills catches 5 passes for 67 yards in Dolphins' loss to Panthers November 14th, 2017