Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Ravens entertaining possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick July 27th, 2017
- Browns' Corey Coleman (hamstring) cleared to practice July 27th, 2017
- Ravens not overly concerned with Joe Flacco's back issue July 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Devontae Booker (wrist) to miss up to eight weeks July 27th, 2017
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Leonte Carroo's roster spot with Dolphins is safe July 13th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jay Ajayi could near 2,000 all-purpose yards June 26th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jarvis Landry expects Julius Thomas to take pressure off June 1st, 2017
- Dolphins want Kenyan Drake to become well-rounded June 1st, 2017
- Dolphins designing plays specifically for Julius Thomas May 31st, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill and Julius Thomas taking time to connect May 27th, 2017