Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill and Julius Thomas taking time to connect May 27th, 2017
- Dolphins say Jay Ajayi could push for 350 carries May 26th, 2017
- DeVante Parker continues to impress for Dolphins this offseason May 22nd, 2017
- Dolphins expect big year for DeVante Parker May 7th, 2017
- Jay Ajayi's receiving drastically improved, according to Dolphins May 7th, 2017
- Isaiah Ford is Dolphins' target to move up for at 237th pick April 30th, 2017