Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) will be ready for Dolphins' OTAs February 24th, 2017
- Dolphins acquire Julius Thomas from Jaguars in separate deal February 20th, 2017
- Julius Thomas no longer part of Jaguars' trade for Dolphins' Branden Albert February 20th, 2017
- Jags and Dolphins nearing completion of a Julius Thomas for Branden Albert trade February 19th, 2017
- Dolphins sign Cameron Wake to two-year extension February 19th, 2017
- Jordan Phillips to take over Dolphins' starting spot February 18th, 2017