Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Corey Coleman in make-or-break season for Browns June 14th, 2018
- Browns expected to use Jarvis Landry more down the field June 11th, 2018
- Carlos Hyde the favorite to start in Week 1 for Cleveland June 9th, 2018
- Cleveland Browns select RB Nick Chubb with the 35th pick of the 2018 NFL Draft April 27th, 2018
- Cleveland Browns take CB Denzel Ward with the fourth pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018
- Cleveland Browns select QB Baker Mayfield with the top pick in the NFL Draft April 26th, 2018