Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Colts putting emphasis on adding youth to backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Kiko Alonso receives $18.5 million guaranteed in new deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Dontari Poe leaves Dolphins without contract March 15th, 2017
- Raiders scoop up Nate Allen March 10th, 2017
- Dolphins sign Lawrence Timmons to two-year, $12 million contract March 10th, 2017
- Reshad Jones rewarded with four-year extension from Dolphins March 9th, 2017