Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract
The Miami Dolphins will extend wide receiver Jarvis Landry's deal, the Miami Herald's Armando Salguero believes.
Landry has one year left on his rookie deal, but the Dolphins might press for an early extension in exchange for a hometown discount. Landry has led Miami in receiving in each of his first three NFL seasons.
Among the 41 wide receivers who saw at least 100 targets this year, Landry ranked 30th in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018
- Gase: Ryan Tannehill is Dolphins' starting quarterback in 2018 January 3rd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to give David Fales a look in Week 17 December 30th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) is officially active for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) expected to play for Dolphins in Week 16 December 24th, 2017