C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Seahawks sign Sebastian Janikowski to a one-year contract April 13th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign wideout Jaron Brown March 17th, 2018
- Seahawks sign tight end Ed Dickson to three-year deal March 16th, 2018
- Seahawks elect not to tender Thomas Rawls, making him a free agent March 14th, 2018