C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Rangers trade MLB rights of Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson to Yankees for future considerations February 7th, 2018
- Seahawks' Kam Chancellor (neck) not expected to retire this offseason February 3rd, 2018
- Seahawks' Earl Thomas could hold out for new contract January 26th, 2018
- Carroll: Seahawks would 'love' to have Jimmy Graham back January 2nd, 2018
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin scores two touchdowns in season finale January 1st, 2018
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson throws for 221 yards and 2 scores in Week 17 loss January 1st, 2018