C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson still needs time to develop June 24th, 2017
- Seahawks' Eddie Lacy makes June weigh-in goal June 12th, 2017
- Thomas Rawls looking motivated and active at Seahawks' OTAs June 9th, 2017
- Seahawks say Russell Wilson 'looks great moving around' June 1st, 2017
- Colin Kaepernick to Seattle still not imminent May 30th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise could see 60 catches out of Seattle's backfield May 29th, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017