C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Seahawks will retain Jimmy Graham for 2017 January 18th, 2017
- Darrell Bevell has Seahawks' full confidence January 16th, 2017
- Seahawks expect Earl Thomas (broken tibia) to be ready for 2017 kickoff January 16th, 2017
- Tyler Lockett (fibula, tibia) will be ready for Seahawks' Week 1 January 16th, 2017
- Seahawks disappointed in C.J. Prosise's rookie year health January 16th, 2017
- Richard Sherman played through significant MCL injury for Seahawks January 16th, 2017