C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Bears' Kevin White's (leg) progress considered a 'mystery' May 24th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt continuing to receive hype out of Chiefs' camp May 24th, 2017
- Jets planning to go with a committee approach in the backfield in 2017 May 23rd, 2017
- Jets giving quarterbacks equal first-team reps at OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Tight end will be focal point of Rams' passing game May 23rd, 2017
- Odell Beckham expected to report for Giants' OTAs on Thursday May 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks sign Speedy Noil as undrafted free agent May 15th, 2017
- Malik McDowell will play defensive end for Seahawks May 15th, 2017
- Eddie Lacy meets first Seahawks weight goal May 15th, 2017
- Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III both options as Seahawks' backups May 15th, 2017
- Jermaine Kearse could be on outs with Seahawks May 10th, 2017