C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (shoulder) practicing non-contact August 23rd, 2017
- Chad Henne to start Jaguars' third preseason game August 23rd, 2017
- 49ers say former Olympian Marquise Goodwin can be 'special' August 23rd, 2017
- Former Carolina Panther on Devin Funchess: 'There's no dog in this guy' August 23rd, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin having a productive preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor favorite for slot receiver role August 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse in no danger of being cut August 23rd, 2017
- C.J. Prosise suffered groin injury during Seahawks' pregame August 23rd, 2017
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett nearly ready for game action August 22nd, 2017
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson looking near-perfect in preseason August 22nd, 2017
- Seahawks' running back C.J. Prosise's (groin) MRI comes back clean August 21st, 2017
- Seahawks acquire offensive lineman Matt Tobin from Eagles August 21st, 2017