C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Bradley McDougald signs with Seahawks March 22nd, 2017
- Marshawn Lynch will only un-retire to play for Raiders March 20th, 2017
- Seahawks will be forced to cut Marshawn Lynch if he returns from retirement March 18th, 2017
- Seahawks believe Tyler Lockett (broken leg) is ahead of schedule March 18th, 2017
- Deshawn Shead (ACL) returning to Seahawks next season March 17th, 2017
- Free agent Jamaal Charles leaves Seahawks without contract March 16th, 2017