C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Lions' Golden Tate (shoulder) seen sporting a sling October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Browns' Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman sent home from Houston last week October 21st, 2017
- Packers 'holding out hope' that Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) returns Week 15 October 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Eddie Lacy will remain part of timeshare in Seahawks backfield October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett mentally recovered from 2016 leg injury October 19th, 2017
- C.J. Prosise (ankle) gets in full practice on Thursday for Seahawks October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Thomas Rawls not expected to light it up in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- Seahawks' Doug Baldwin projects as a top-15 wide receiver in Week 7 October 18th, 2017