C.J. Prosise (shoulder) returns to Seahawks' practice
Seattle Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise (shoulder) will return to practice this week.
Prosise hasn't played since Week 11. In Weeks 10 and 11, he combined for 234 total yards and one touchdown on 30 touches. Thomas Rawls is coming off a monster game in the Wild Card win, but Prosise could take back over the pass-game work if he's cleared to play. The Seahawks need all the weapons they can for a potential shootout with the Atlanta Falcons on Saturday.
Prosise earned 1.31 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) on 30 carries this year, with an additional 17.36 Reception NEP on his 19 targets.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Seattle's Pete Carroll: Mike Davis 'ran very well' against Jaguars December 12th, 2017
- Seahawks' Paul Richardson hauls in 61-yard touchdown in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Seahawks' Jimmy Graham held without a catch for first time this season December 11th, 2017
- Doug Baldwin finds the end zone in Seahawks' Week 14 defeat December 11th, 2017
- Russell Wilson matches 3 TDs with 3 INTs in Seahawks' loss December 10th, 2017
- Seahawks healthy scratch Eddie Lacy for Week 14 against Jacksonville December 10th, 2017