Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) will be ready for Dolphins' OTAs February 24th, 2017
- Dolphins acquire Julius Thomas from Jaguars in separate deal February 20th, 2017
- Julius Thomas no longer part of Jaguars' trade for Dolphins' Branden Albert February 20th, 2017
- Jags and Dolphins nearing completion of a Julius Thomas for Branden Albert trade February 19th, 2017
- Dolphins sign Cameron Wake to two-year extension February 19th, 2017
- Jordan Phillips to take over Dolphins' starting spot February 18th, 2017