Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Frank Gore signs 1-year deal with Dolphins March 22nd, 2018
- Dolphins expected to grant Mike Pouncey his release March 15th, 2018
- Dolphins release Julius Thomas March 14th, 2018
- Dolphins fail to find trade, will release Ndamukong Suh March 14th, 2018