Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Dolphins quickly tag Jarvis Landry, could look for trade February 21st, 2018
- Report: Jarvis Landry 'most likely' to leave the Dolphins in free agency January 26th, 2018
- Dolphins and Jarvis Landry 'making progress' on contract talks January 25th, 2018
- Dolphins not expected to re-sign Jarvis Landry January 24th, 2018
- Report: Dolphins' Jarvis Landry wants 'contract in the range' of Packers' Davante Adams January 17th, 2018
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) expected to be ready for start of Dolphins' offseason program January 9th, 2018