Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Kiko Alonso likely to play weak-side linebacker for Dolphins next year January 18th, 2017
- Dolphins expected to give Kiko Alonso high tender January 9th, 2017
- Dolphins likely to extend Jarvis Landry's contract January 9th, 2017
- Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins January 9th, 2017
- Ryan Tannehill (knee) gets in limited practice for Dolphins January 6th, 2017
- Byron Maxwell (ankle) officially doubtful for Dolphins January 6th, 2017