Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Julius Thomas catches 2 passes for Dolphins in Week 14 December 12th, 2017
- Kenny Stills slows down for Dolphins on Monday night December 12th, 2017
- DeVante Parker catches 4 passes for 40 yards as Dolphins defeat New England December 12th, 2017
- Dolphins' Kenyan Drake racks up 193 yards on 30 touches on Monday night December 11th, 2017
- Jarvis Landry finds the endzone twice in Dolphins' Week 14 win December 11th, 2017
- Jay Cutler throws for 3 TDs as Dolphins upset Patriots December 11th, 2017