Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (shoulder) practicing non-contact August 23rd, 2017
- Chad Henne to start Jaguars' third preseason game August 23rd, 2017
- 49ers say former Olympian Marquise Goodwin can be 'special' August 23rd, 2017
- Former Carolina Panther on Devin Funchess: 'There's no dog in this guy' August 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse in no danger of being cut August 23rd, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin having a productive preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Julius Thomas back in preseason action for Dolphins August 23rd, 2017
- Miami's Kenny Stills catches one pass in 2017 preseason debut August 23rd, 2017
- Damien Williams leading the Dolphins in carries this preseason August 22nd, 2017
- Dolphins' Jarvis Landry with a quiet start to the preseason August 22nd, 2017
- Jay Cutler plays aggressive in Dolphins' preseason debut August 18th, 2017
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker receiving praise from Jay Cutler August 18th, 2017