Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Lions' Golden Tate (shoulder) seen sporting a sling October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Browns' Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman sent home from Houston last week October 21st, 2017
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (ankle) is doubtful for Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) remains sidelined for Dolphins October 20th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) not practicing again Thursday for Dolphins October 19th, 2017
- Dolphins 'holding out hope' for DeVante Parker to play in Week 7 October 19th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) not practicing for Dolphins Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- DeVante Parker (ankle) remains day-to-day for Dolphins October 18th, 2017