Kenny Stills hopes to re-sign with Dolphins
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Kenny Stills said he's hopeful he'll be able to re-sign with the team.
Stills said the team is building something "special" and he wants to be apart of it. He doesn't turn 25 until April and is super young for a free agent heading into his second contract. Stills doesn't yet have a 1,000-yard season on his résumé, but he did just set a new career-best with nine touchdowns in 2016 and has averaged 16.7 yards per reception during his four years in the league. He's a true deep threat who can do more than just run straight. With youth and speed on his side, Stills is a candidate for a sizable contract.
Among the 68 wide receivers to see at least 75 targets this year, Stills ranked third in Reception Net Expected Points per target.
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson still needs time to develop June 24th, 2017
- Dolphins' Jarvis Landry expects Julius Thomas to take pressure off June 1st, 2017
- Dolphins want Kenyan Drake to become well-rounded June 1st, 2017
- Dolphins designing plays specifically for Julius Thomas May 31st, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill and Julius Thomas taking time to connect May 27th, 2017
- Dolphins say Jay Ajayi could push for 350 carries May 26th, 2017
- DeVante Parker continues to impress for Dolphins this offseason May 22nd, 2017